Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

6 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Not even 5 minutes after I post that quote chain Swoosh likes it. Hes lurking.

I think he is, I just think that's how he plays for the most part. Scum wouldnt be so blatant as to come when tagged immediately, intentionally not try, tell us he is letting us carrying it home,etc. If he is scum doing this, bravo

On 4/8/2020 at 12:10 AM, swoosh said:

I've reached my peak already, I'm gonna let you guys carry us the rest of the way

Just now, The Orca said:

I think he is, I just think that's how he plays for the most part. Scum wouldnt be so blatant as to come when tagged immediately, intentionally not try, tell us he is letting us carrying it home,etc. If he is scum doing this, bravo

This comment and the one directing me to TLO are noted for when his alignment flips. 

What had he done to get you to defend him like this?

Just now, MWil23 said:

Absolutely not Michael frames and blackmail him end of season 1

He used to be his mentor or something like that.  Bly is gonna be an unlikely ally, that is a fact.  He was one of my favorite non recurring characters.  

Bly describing his and Michael's relationship

"Friend" might have been a tad too generous, but I couldn't think of a word that summed up our relationship."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

This comment and the one directing me to TLO are noted for when his alignment flips. 

What had he done to get you to defend him like this?

He was the first I think to follow me onto Mwil and Mwil berated him for it, all while he used the defense that i had it out for him since the start of the game, which I had not in any way. So he tried to disway and put shade on Swoosh for voring him and following me while using a made up statment as part of the defense 

On 4/7/2020 at 2:05 AM, swoosh said:

sold

mwil

On 4/7/2020 at 7:50 AM, MWil23 said:

Why hop on there? Why not ask any questions? Why are you content to mindlessly go with this, when it's been clear since the start of D1 that Orca's had it out for me?

Jason Bly is arrogant and smug when it comes to Michael and his team. He does what he can to make life for them as miserable as possible in seasons 1 and 2. Jason is also reckless when it comes to dangerous situations such as during the hostage crisis. Even as Michael's "friend", he calls the police on him to cover both their tracks. Still, he shows that he has a sense of honor when he takes the blame for someone who's about to be shot and when he tries to save Michael and his team from Olivia Riley.

@MWil23 you can try and spin things, but Jason Bly is definitely and unlikely ally 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

He was the first I think to follow me onto Mwil and Mwil berated him for it, all while he used the defense that i had it out for him since the start of the game, which I had not in any way. So he tried to disway and put shade on Swoosh for voring him and following me while using a made up statment as part of the defense 

MWil also posted that he was almost sure Swoosh was Westen aligned. 

I'm not sold on either yours or Mwils alignment but I do believe swoosh is not Westen aligned. 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Given the post I made about how he is playing, coupled with him voting Mwil and following me, along with Mwils reaction to his vote, personally I'd lean town on him. 

9 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

He's scum. About my most confident read so far. 

Best Beard Burn GIFs | Gfycat

one of you is spot on, the other is dead wrong. i'll give you a hint, the one with the better avy has better reads. but i have no avy, so maybe i'm into that sort of thing?