Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Its Josh, I'm not being dismissive or demeaning etc, but honeslty I'm not sure what he had or that he knew how to interpret it 

He was a JOAT, so maybe he tracked you and you went no where and he detemrined that should be a town lean

Maybe he invested you and you were town but didnt know he was incompetent so he assumed you were town he said town lean and not town so I'd say this is a lower odd possibility

Any way you look at it, you are not the most cleared person

I would say the second choice is actually the most likely choice. He likely knew he was called the incompetent JOAT so he likely assumed there was some kind of a funny aspect of his role. 

that being said, I can’t honestly say he wouldn’t be the most clear person right now because there really isn’t any. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Day 3, Part 2:

As the crowd discusses, one of its members receives a phone call.  After a moment of listening, the individual fumbles with their phone to put it onto speaker phone...

We’ve got your women locked away.

As long as the ransom is paid, we will release them safely without a scratch.

Failure to meet our demands will result in tragic consequences.

After the final word the man's voice is replaced with a dial tone.  The call has been disconnected.

Day 3 continues.

Also, this line helps Malfs claim and also hints at the fact that Heim is probably a female character as well. Anyone got a list of female characters and their potential abilities/alignments?

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I would say the second choice is actually the most likely choice. He likely knew he was called the incompetent JOAT so he likely assumed there was some kind of a funny aspect of his role. 

that being said, I can’t honestly say he wouldn’t be the most clear person right now because there really isn’t any. 

Because I am. And for some reason people are still not voting Swoosh.