Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

Part 3 of the Touch takedown:

If you had a day vig why wait 3 freaking days to use it?

I had a red letter of Mwil D2 and you wait until you are on the chopping block to use it. You use it in a manner that makes it seem like you are town. Then you ignore responding to my obvious question asking if you are Bly and did the day move. This isn't out of towns best interest. It is out of yours and yours alone. You tried to keep it as lowkey but obvious as possible to get Sanchez lynched over you. If you claimed the hit government made you would have been lynched. Sanchez was a watcher like I said. His alignment was the question and you didnt really speak to that so you didnt push his lynch imo. Malf and Matts did imo. (I should have stayed with my read there but my info was more clear). Nlw you are trying to use his flip to paint yourself as town sided again. You are trying to appear town sided at every angle here instead of letting the info and moves speak for themselves, that is because you know they dont

Then when you lived you tried to save face even though you confirmed my red letter of you lol

If you were truley town you would have used the day vig before hand. You used it for self preservation and then now claim you could have killed Racks to help fulfill part of your wincon. So you are playing against your wincon to appear town...scum

Now you have a red letter but are with holding it. Scum. I know Counselor isnt alignment cop so you dont have a red letter that way. You also didnt come out on the day with this info like town Touch would do, you didnt say anything until my 4/4 info now showed that Counselor did in fact have a move. You are trying to say you are useful innthe Hope's of living a other day vs letting town decide who isnscum based on your info 

You are lock scum

tenor.gif?itemid=4564013

• Like 1

Just now, squire12 said:

this is response to malf's actual push of sanchez.   looks more like tagging along than an actual push

if this is a push, it is about as weak as you can get.  

@theuntouchableanother 50 posts from you.  

Well, I pushed him regardless and was one of the first on it. Thank you providing the posts for everyone to see where I do push him. 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I have not lied about anything at all. I have also revealed our information. You have impeccable timing. 

the red letter comes counselor. My move is the day arrest. 

Takes a while to burn people down in classic Swag style xD

Also, bull****. Pickle is town

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I have not lied about anything at all. I have also revealed our information. You have impeccable timing. 

the red letter comes counselor. My move is the day arrest. 

Coincidence. 

So just tell me why you are lying about me? Did you role cop me bc I think orca is onto something 

Cousnelor is a role cop which would mean he does not get alignment.  You all could have role copped me and feel I am a threat bc I can see that and could lead to you fake red lettering me.  It gets rid of me and buys you all another day. 

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Part 3 of the Touch takedown:

If you had a day vig why wait 3 freaking days to use it?

I had a red letter of Mwil D2 and you wait until you are on the chopping block to use it. You use it in a manner that makes it seem like you are town. Then you ignore responding to my obvious question asking if you are Bly and did the day move. This isn't out of towns best interest. It is out of yours and yours alone. You tried to keep it as lowkey but obvious as possible to get Sanchez lynched over you. If you claimed the hit government made you would have been lynched. Sanchez was a watcher like I said. His alignment was the question and you didnt really speak to that so you didnt push his lynch imo. Malf and Matts did imo. (I should have stayed with my read there but my info was more clear). Nlw you are trying to use his flip to paint yourself as town sided again. You are trying to appear town sided at every angle here instead of letting the info and moves speak for themselves, that is because you know they dont

Then when you lived you tried to save face even though you confirmed my red letter of you lol

If you were truley town you would have used the day vig before hand. You used it for self preservation and then now claim you could have killed Racks to help fulfill part of your wincon. So you are playing against your wincon to appear town...scum

Now you have a red letter but are with holding it. Scum. I know Counselor isnt alignment cop so you dont have a red letter that way. You also didnt come out on the day with this info like town Touch would do, you didnt say anything until my 4/4 info now showed that Counselor did in fact have a move. You are trying to say you are useful innthe Hope's of living a other day vs letting town decide who isnscum based on your info 

You are lock scum

tenor.gif?itemid=4564013

Part 3 of orcas lies and gross misrepresentations. 

I couldn’t use my move until then. It wasn’t activated until d4. 

LOL revisionist history. I wasn’t on the chopping block AT ALL when I arrested mwil. 

I already explained why I said no. You tried to “hide” it with an obvious statement and I wasn’t ready to reveal yet. Funny part is that it wasn’t ignored at all, that’s a cute little spin you’re trying to put on it. 

so removing scum is only of my interest? That’s an interesting take .....

so because I didn’t talk about him being a scum watcher means I didn’t push him at all? Seriously? 

I was told I did not push Sanchez and should present information as to how I did, yet you’re trying to spin it as though I only said that to make myself look better? 

they absolutely should speak for themselves but there’s a combination of scum pushing me and town that won’t remove head from ***. 

how did I save face? I’ve also outright denied the red letter because it’s not true, at all. 

again, couldn’t use it until d4 but ok. 

I absolutely could have killed racks to help fulfill part of my wincon. Getting rid of scum is also part of my wincon so how exactly am I playing against my wincon? It’s literally eliminate all threats to town and Westen being dead. I cannot win unless all threats to town are gone. 

ive already given out the red letter, so another cute little spin there. Counselor is 100% the alignment cop and pickle is 100% little baddies aligned. 

ive talked about having information for a while now. Ive also spoken specifically as to why I’ve been holding onto it. 

are you going to deny that pickle is little baddies aligned? Id be more than willing to prove it for you. 

however, you don’t really care because you are scum. Are you dizzy from all that spinning you’re attempting to do? 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Part 3 of orcas lies and gross misrepresentations. 

I couldn’t use my move until then. It wasn’t activated until d4. 

LOL revisionist history. I wasn’t on the chopping block AT ALL when I arrested mwil. 

I already explained why I said no. You tried to “hide” it with an obvious statement and I wasn’t ready to reveal yet. Funny part is that it wasn’t ignored at all, that’s a cute little spin you’re trying to put on it. 

so removing scum is only of my interest? That’s an interesting take .....

so because I didn’t talk about him being a scum watcher means I didn’t push him at all? Seriously? 

I was told I did not push Sanchez and should present information as to how I did, yet you’re trying to spin it as though I only said that to make myself look better? 

they absolutely should speak for themselves but there’s a combination of scum pushing me and town that won’t remove head from ***. 

how did I save face? I’ve also outright denied the red letter because it’s not true, at all. 

again, couldn’t use it until d4 but ok. 

I absolutely could have killed racks to help fulfill part of my wincon. Getting rid of scum is also part of my wincon so how exactly am I playing against my wincon? It’s literally eliminate all threats to town and Westen being dead. I cannot win unless all threats to town are gone. 

ive already given out the red letter, so another cute little spin there. Counselor is 100% the alignment cop and pickle is 100% little baddies aligned. 

ive talked about having information for a while now. Ive also spoken specifically as to why I’ve been holding onto it. 

are you going to deny that pickle is little baddies aligned? Id be more than willing to prove it for you. 

however, you don’t really care because you are scum. Are you dizzy from all that spinning you’re attempting to do? 

I can confirm everything Touch said

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Coincidence. 

So just tell me why you are lying about me? Did you role cop me bc I think orca is onto something 

Cousnelor is a role cop which would mean he does not get alignment.  You all could have role copped me and feel I am a threat bc I can see that and could lead to you fake red lettering me.  It gets rid of me and buys you all another day. 

I’m not lying about you. You are baddies aligned as well as malf. 

counselor is an alignment cop 

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Coincidence. 

I had to claim vanilla to stay alive until I actually got to catch one of you. You are Local Miami baddies aligned.