Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

LMAO I haven’t hit any floor nor have you “buried” me with anything. I have refuted 100% of your lies and spin jobs. You are Evelyn and scum. I guarantee it. 

at first I thought you were pro town, but no town player is going to lie and spin as hard as you are right now. 

Just like when Swag tried to use the refuted excuse when he was scum and I caught him in his "fake" PM scandal lmao

You saying huh uh is not a refution. My info is 100% accurate and will be all game. My play is town and my character still hasnt been guessed 

I showed irrefutably (ironic lol)

How you all lied

Spun

Mischaracterized 

Deceived

And so on and so on town for your survival and  it for towns best interest. Hou are scum. Checkmate!

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@rackcs

@bcb1213

@pwny

@Forge

@Heimdallr

@Matts4313

@The Orca

@MookieMonstah

@squire12

@Malfatron

@Slappy Mc

@wolfeyestrk

Touch has slipped big time.  He claims to have invest results from daboyle when he visited matts (the pgo that killed daboyle).  

If you visit a PGO you die.  You do not get your invest results and then relay it to your faction.  

Roles do not work like that.  Touch is 100% lying about that and me.  I beg him to kill me to prove that I am Carla and not a local baddy but he is balking. 

Haven’t slipped. It’s the truth 100%. 

except I’ve already turned in the move. 

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@rackcs

@bcb1213

@pwny

@Forge

@Heimdallr

@Matts4313

@The Orca

@MookieMonstah

@squire12

@Malfatron

@Slappy Mc

@wolfeyestrk

Touch has slipped big time.  He claims to have invest results from daboyle when he visited matts (the pgo that killed daboyle).  

If you visit a PGO you die.  You do not get your invest results and then relay it to your faction.  

Roles do not work like that.  Touch is 100% lying about that and me.  I beg him to kill me to prove that I am Carla and not a local baddy but he is balking. 

Oddly enough, I have had info related to me in that manner in previous games.  Depends on host, method of dying, among other things.  

Just now, squire12 said:

Oddly enough, I have had info related to me in that manner in previous games.  Depends on host, method of dying, among other things.  

Not referring to getting info when you die.

PGO prevents the move from happening at all

You open the door to look around....BAM!!

You dead. 

No results. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Just like when Swag tried to use the refuted excuse when he was scum and I caught him in his "fake" PM scandal lmao

You saying huh uh is not a refution. My info is 100% accurate and will be all game. My play is town and my character still hasnt been guessed 

I showed irrefutably (ironic lol)

How you all lied

Spun

Mischaracterized 

Deceived

And so on and so on town for your survival and  it for towns best interest. Hou are scum. Checkmate!

That doesn’t make any sense. 

I’ve said much more than huh uh, meanwhile all you’ve said is your “info” says I’m scum. Which is 1. A lie 2. False 

you have not shown anything irrefutably because I have not lied, about anything. You just continuing to say I’ve lied doesn’t make it true. 

thank you for admitting to what you’ve tried to do here. I know you’ve lied about all (or at least most) if it. I know you’ve spun everything under the sun to try and paint me poorly. I know you have mischaracterized nearly every statement in regards to me. And I also know you have deceived everybody at nearly every instance in this game. 

you’ve repeatedly refused to claim. Repeatedly refused to state your actual moves. You have not been able to be voted for nor targeted at night. 

you are absolute scum. You wouldn’t be lying this hard if you weren’t. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

That doesn’t make any sense. 

I’ve said much more than huh uh, meanwhile all you’ve said is your “info” says I’m scum. Which is 1. A lie 2. False 

you have not shown anything irrefutably because I have not lied, about anything. You just continuing to say I’ve lied doesn’t make it true. 

thank you for admitting to what you’ve tried to do here. I know you’ve lied about all (or at least most) if it. I know you’ve spun everything under the sun to try and paint me poorly. I know you have mischaracterized nearly every statement in regards to me. And I also know you have deceived everybody at nearly every instance in this game. 

you’ve repeatedly refused to claim. Repeatedly refused to state your actual moves. You have not been able to be voted for nor targeted at night. 

you are absolute scum. You wouldn’t be lying this hard if you weren’t. 

I wrote like 5 pages to support so again you are lying and spinning  not I lmao