Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Have to act town, yet I will be directly responsible for removing 2 scum and helping get rid of another. 

You just rode my coattails/info cause it didnt have anything to do with your faction and then killed Mwil when it could help you and you specifically 

When it did you actually started playing. Remember you went like 3 days going nothing and I called you on it lmao 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You just rode my coattails/info cause it didnt have anything to do with your faction and then killed Mwil when it could help you and you specifically 

When it did you actually started playing. Remember you went like 3 days going nothing and I called you on it lmao 

Except, we knew mwil to be scum because we actually had information. 

am I riding your coattails on your read of pickle too? Oh wait, you seem to think he’s town. 

again, I could not use my day move until d4 but keep spinning. 

Just now, The Orca said:

Of course you being scum would say that. But the truth is there in black and white. Just like I took down Mwil and TLO, I will take you down 

Except, I’m not scum. I say that because it’s the truth. The only one lying here, is you and pickle. 

again, you still steadfast pickle is town? 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Except, we knew mwil to be scum because we actually had information. 

am I riding your coattails on your read of pickle too? Oh wait, you seem to think he’s town. 

again, I could not use my day move until d4 but keep spinning. 

You used a night move on someone I already claimed info on and was lynched being revealed as scum...that's horrible town play...so bad its clearly scum lol

You also dont get alignment info on a PGO that killed you so lmao