Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

@theuntouchable

I am willing to look at malf, but I would prefer to look at some other options for votes.   counselor can alignment cop him tonight and get more verified info.   He may also be able to track someone tonight that gives us some info as well.  

Forge, bcb would be my primary options at this point.   I am also fine if you want to throw me into that mix.   I understand that sentiment that may exist from many.

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Again. Its hypocritical to do and say everything you have and then say I've done it so I'm scum...but it means you all are town. It's a freaking faction 

LMAO starting to realize your spin job is going horribly so now you try to say what I’m saying is hypocritical....... 

there’s one problem. We have had ACTUAL information and have given ALL information we have. You haven’t claimed your character, alignment or what information you supposedly have. 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Works for me if you want. Make it blackish

I was thinking something in a blueish or maybe an orange or purple like color.   Very well could be red still.  

blackish is pretty far down my list options currently

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@theuntouchable

I am willing to look at malf, but I would prefer to look at some other options for votes.   counselor can alignment cop him tonight and get more verified info.   He may also be able to track someone tonight that gives us some info as well.  

Forge, bcb would be my primary options at this point.   I am also fine if you want to throw me into that mix.   I understand that sentiment that may exist from many.

Why bcb? Forge I get, bcb I’ve had as a town lean. 

If we aren’t going malf, then I would most likely go mookie. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You spelled malf wrong FYI 

I get it. But Mookie  seems to be the guy that everyone from all these disparate corners of the game seem to agree on being scum, and yet nobody will vote him. That seems....kinda weird? 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

TOWN GOVT SCUM-RED
wolf counselor pickle
heim touch sanchez
malf daboyle mwil
rack    
matts NEUTRAL INDY
mookie pwny orca
  slappy  
  bcb Glen
Dome forge TLO
mission    
josh    
ragnarok    
swoosh    

Why are people still considering me neutral... lol. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Why bcb? Forge I get, bcb I’ve had as a town lean. 

If we aren’t going malf, then I would most likely go mookie. 

Mookie -- I am going to trust the ragnarok info for now.  He was correct on me, so I am not sure how he would be wrong on mookie

bcb - it is not a strong read or feel.   I don't see scum bcb coming out with his info and risky it backfiring. 

Like I said earlier, malf has the potential to give us a track result tonight.   That feels like it could be a valuable piece of info.

• Like 1