Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

We know Mookie is scum

We know the Government is scum

The day kills started when the kidnapping stopped

I've never heard a criminal call a holding room/house as a safe house. Spies and government (FBI) have safe houses 

Coincidence?

Bly is also an evildoer version of Michael imo

Except we don’t actually know either of those. #1 is conjecture at best. #2 is an outright lie. 

I don’t think you’ve talked to very many criminals in your life. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Both when he is on the chopping block. Not before. Ever hear of getting multiple day kills if you live to D4 while being in a faction of 3 thatbis confirmed nontown lol

Except this has already been proven false. I was not at all on the chopping block when I took mwil out. Nor are we “confirmed nontown” Ya whirligig. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Except we don’t actually know either of those. #1 is conjecture at best. #2 is an outright lie. 

I don’t think you’ve talked to very many criminals in your life. 

We dont know Counselor is an alignment cop and could. We dont know your wincon, we dont know anything beyond someones word and I'm 4/4 going to be 5/5 when Mookie flips

Again you act like your info is gospel and my info is BS...cause you need to discredit me 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Except this has already been proven false. I was not at all on the chopping block when I took mwil out. Nor are we “confirmed nontown” Ya whirligig. 

Yes you were. I claimed my info on you yesterday...then you killed Mwil lmao. Who is lying now

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Both when he is on the chopping block. Not before. Ever hear of getting multiple day kills if you live to D4 while being in a faction of 3 thatbis confirmed nontown lol

No. I have never played a game like this the amount of moving parts is hard to figure out, but someone that has killed two enemies could have easily have taken out town aligned people and chose not to, doesnt seem to be my biggest problem.

23 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Also @squire12 why would you have town reads on Heim and Mookie but not me? What has either one done to convince you of their town affiliation? 

The incompetent joat gives me some reservations.

Rags invest in me was true, so I have a hard time not trusting it on mookie as well.

Heim was kidnapped.  I think swoosh might have had the means to pay the ransom and he was town.

12 minutes ago, The Orca said:

For the last part no.  But never had seen an ninja investigation that can't be voted for either....hmmm, makes things sketchy dont you think

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

For the last part no.  But never had seen an ninja investigation that can't be voted for either....hmmm, makes things sketchy dont you think

Maybe...but i think you have. I really need to stop talking

The whole show is centered around spies or exspies or burned spies....Spies. Spies. Spies