Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

Just now, The Orca said:

Maybe...but i think you have. I really need to stop talking

The whole show is centered around spies or exspies or burned spies....Spies. Spies. Spies 

You’d certainly look better if you did. I don’t even know how you’re standing up straight after all that spinning. 

20 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I've never heard a criminal call a holding room/house as a safe house. Spies and government (FBI) have safe houses

From google safehouse definition.  I even put an important part in bold @The Orca

noun: safehouse
  1. a house in a secret location, used by spies or criminals in hiding.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

No I did not.

This is why I think you might be scum

Pwny claimed to have received a message from the host both times he was RBd by Pickle. Pickle was scum, so he absolutely could be lying about his moves, or Pwny is his teammate and wanted to "verify" his moves.

Also, there is the possibility he did RB you last night and you lied about getting a pm.

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Pwny claimed to have received a message from the host both times he was RBd by Pickle. Pickle was scum, so he absolutely could be lying about his moves, or Pwny is his teammate and wanted to "verify" his moves.

Also, there is the possibility he did RB you last night and you lied about getting a pm.

Since I have a passive move, I dont think I would receive a message.

Sure, I could be lying,  but I am not.

I think pickle said he blocked pwny and myself to connect himself to each of us.

Up to you to decide on it for sure.