Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

On 4/6/2020 at 7:39 PM, The Orca said:

I'm pretty confident in Mwil. He seems to be absent and imo it's more so cause he is scum and doesnt want to get into it D1 again like last game 

On 4/6/2020 at 7:40 PM, The Orca said:

1 BCB- Mookie

3 Daboyle- Slappy, Wolf, Matts

2 Slappy- Daboyle, Glen

3 Mission- Mwil, Bcb, Heimdallr 

1 Malf- Malf

2 Mwil- Racks, Orca

1 Counselor- Dome

1 Orca- Pwny 

2 Pwny- Josh, Pickle

1 Dome- Sanchez

1 Mookie- Squire

On 4/6/2020 at 7:47 PM, The Orca said:

Daboyle

On 4/6/2020 at 7:50 PM, The Orca said:

Mwil is scum

@The Orca  why not just say you have a day invest?

From your moves you listed, using it protected you from night kill and being voted the next day.  you were safe so why not just come out with it?

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Yep, keeping myself alive isnt what the protection is for and you know this. It's to keep Michael alive which leaves me vulnerable. This is how I know you are scum. Spinning and lying about a move and explanation that makes perfect sense 

I have not spun nor lied about anything whatsoever. However, I have proven how you have lied and spun everything since d1. 

On 4/6/2020 at 5:38 PM, The Orca said:

I think we need to rid the game of those promoting non-Burn Notice talk, so Mwil and Pwny at the top of the list

On 4/6/2020 at 6:05 PM, The Orca said:

Mwil

Pwny

Josh

Malf

Dome

Swoosh

TLO

On 4/6/2020 at 8:35 PM, The Orca said:

Mwil

On 4/6/2020 at 8:39 PM, The Orca said:

I'm pretty confident in Mwil. He seems to be absent and imo it's more so cause he is scum and doesnt want to get into it D1 again like last game 

On 4/6/2020 at 8:49 PM, Dome said:

Who wants to get investigated tonight?

On 4/6/2020 at 8:50 PM, The Orca said:

Mwil is scum

On 4/6/2020 at 8:53 PM, The Orca said:

Well, Matts does make an ok case and no one was acknowledging my Mwil read

Do you have anything to say?

On 4/6/2020 at 9:04 PM, The Orca said:

We should have lynched Mwil. The read is solid like last game when I nailed him and put him away via my read on D1

On 4/6/2020 at 9:35 PM, The Orca said:

Mwil... Mwil....Mwil......Mwil

On 4/6/2020 at 9:36 PM, The Orca said:

I take no responsibility for this 

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@The Orca so you got a day 1 invest result that Mwil was not town and you voted mission and did not push mwil?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@The Orca  why not just say you have a day invest?

From your moves you listed, using it protected you from night kill and being voted the next day.  you were safe so why not just come out with it?

Nobody believes day invests, especially D1. 

I didnt want to get into my actual moves like until neccesary. And again if/when I decided to use the protection I was vulnerable. Started out trying to use it as a read, then didnt want to screw around on Mwil claimed it as night info, went back to read like on TLO,  then back to info on Touch, Counselor, and Mookie. I kept hitting on the invests, so might as well claim the info at that point 

The above shows mybprogression nicely on D1

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If you were town why did Daboyle lie, Counselor lie, you lie

You dont count to town period

I’ve already explained why daboyle and counselor did what they did. I have not lied a single time throughout the entirety of this game and my ACTUAL results prove that. 

we do count town, period. We were specifically told that WE COUNT AS TOWN FOR RATIO PURPOSES. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I have not spun nor lied about anything whatsoever. However, I have proven how you have lied and spun everything since d1. 

I have not spun nor lied about anything whatsoever. However, I have proven how you have lied and spun everything since d1, d2, d3, d4, d5, d6

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Nobody believes day invests, especially D1. 

I didnt want to get into my actual moves like until neccesary. And again if/when I decided to use the protection I was vulnerable. Started out trying to use it as a read, then didnt want to screw around on Mwil claimed it as night info, went back to read like on TLO,  then back to info on Touch, Counselor, and Mookie. I kept hitting on the invests, so might as well claim the info at that point 

The above shows mybprogression nicely on D1

So you’re a hypocrite and a liar? It’s ok for you to lie as you see fit, but yet daboyle uses a fake claim and counselor omits some information and you want to condemn them for it? 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

You have proven absolutely nothing, ever because I have not lied. I have shown VERIFIABLE PROOF of your lies and spin jobs. 

You have proven absolutely nothing, ever because I have not lied. I have shown VERIFIABLE PROOF of your lies and spin jobs. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So you’re a hypocrite and a liar? It’s ok for you to lie as you see fit, but yet daboyle uses a fake claim and counselor omits some information and you want to condemn them for it? 

So you’re a hypocrite and a liar? It’s ok for you to lie as you see fit, but yet Orca uses a fake claim, bluffs and omits some information and you want to condemn him for it?