Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

5 hours ago, squire12 said:

Great, since you are now interpreting the aspect of the show/episode and projecting how you think the character should it with this game.    Much like Pickle.....oh yeah, he ended up local baddies aligned.  

@The Orca were you the real godfather of that faction?   did you janitor Mwil death so you could coast along outing a few scummates along the way?

@Malfatron, @Slappy Mc

Thoughts on this ?

Just now, Malfatron said:

oh ****....

is TLO cult?

TLO died and you got released and didn’t see anyone holding you the same night.

I thought it was pretty obvious he was the one holding you.

This doesn’t need to be a thing. If the person is alive, they will claim it and I will verify their claim. If they’re dead, it’s inconsequential what happened.

Just now, pwny said:

This doesn’t need to be a thing. If the person is alive, they will claim it and I will verify their claim. If they’re dead, it’s inconsequential what happened.

You understand how this statement is counter-productive?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Forge this is the most profound post you have made all game.  It's wrong, but I appreciate the effort.

Now, was it malf or orca that called you from discord to post that?

How dare I have qualms with something I quite clearly should have qualms with. 

You can't debunk it. Sucks. Maybe you are telling it true and got dealt a crappy hand, but your claim doesn't fit. You probably should have rolled that way. But you can't have someone making you look bad. Nope. But because you can't show the flaw in what I am saying, you have to cast aspersions by throwing out what appears to ostensibly be the OMGUS. Anyone who has an issue with you must be scum with a list that is apparently ever expanding. Kind of sad, but I get it. When you don't have anything to work with, have to scrape the bottom of that barrel for ideas to try and make the idea look bad. Makes the voting easy with that kind of response though. 

Squire

• Like 1