Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Correct, but there have not been any of that alignment to actually flip.   It implies that that alignment for players specifically exists, but we have yet to see a player flip with that particular alignment

Not surprising. There would only be a couple, and there would be no reason to target them. Add in one of them (Matts) is PGO and it makes it hard to see a flip

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

You're moves are unaccounted for. I believe you to be the kidnapper and yes, I believe the alignment you gave is fake.

This is easily verifiable. Use whatever move you have on me. I cant say you will live, but there is a chance I will protect you. Its really a coin flip.

1 minute ago, pwny said:

Then why would it be in the PM?

Because thats what Swag was "westen aligned... OR AT LEAST UNLIKELY ALLIES ALIGNED"

They are one in the same. I truly believe no one received that alignment. Why would Swag put 1 person as that alignment? Why not just make him Westen? Because it doesn't exist.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Because thats what Swag was "westen aligned... OR AT LEAST UNLIKELY ALLIES ALIGNED"

They are one in the same. I truly believe no one received that alignment. Why would Swag put 1 person as that alignment? Why not just make him Westen? Because it doesn't exist.

what is the win condition in your pm?

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I've literally been feeding the game information EVERYDAY. Non-stop even when no-one gets to use their moves, I got info.

if you had such a good role to get good, consistent info, you would NOT be Laura.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Ive been honest. Ive been investigated. I wouldnt put it past swaggy to make me have this role alone.