Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

31 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

100%? 

So

Heimdallr- Fiona, if she is not town (minus a cult mechanic) thats messed up. I'd say 100% town

Forge- unless he is aligned with Malf there is no way he is scum imo unless they have a commute

Wolf- again, unless culted I've got to assume the move is town, character should be 100% town

@wolfeyestrk what is your character?

Matts- could be with Touch given their invest and results even through death, Slappys move isnt in the writeup, so thats suspicious, only person claiming unlikley Aligned. I still dont understand his move

Squire- a character that is associated with bombs in the show, a character that shouldnt be Westen aligned, claimed to be placing a bomb on Malf before night, malf dies via bombing (coincidence?) with 3 other people

We need a double or triple lynch tonight imo. If anyone deviates we have acum for sure

At night, I cant die, Heimdallr cant die, Forge if town cant die, and wolf has to be town to start the game

Double lynch Matts and Squire or triple lynch Matts, Squire, and Forge. Town wins