Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I dont agree with modkills on purpose 

It's best to trust me. I've been on the point the whole game, controlling it at almost every step. The one thing I couldn't account for was the mass kill off last night. Until Squite talked about placing a bomb on Malf during the day and tying it to different stuff about his role 

Kobayashi Maru. No win scenarios you might as well blow it up. 

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

These are the bomb kills

Rags- had info saying Squire was town but we never knew what it was. Like inhale been saying his results were wrong and someone wanted to show him as town to appear as town. First explosion death in the game was Josh N2. N1 Dome got shot, N2- PGO shot 2. N4 Rags bomb, N5 Counselor bomb. So why Counselor. Unless it was Malf and Red, why kill him. Matts was already invested by them and someone died, so why would they try him again. It had to be someone else. Then Bcb invested said person and died as a result. He isnt going to invest Matts, but he totally should have invested Squire. Then we come to last night, where Malf, Pwny, Slappybgo boom. At least we know Malf was Squire imo. Too much of a coincidence. Now add them up

N2- Josh

N4- Rags

N5- Counselor

N6- Malf, Pwny, Slappy

6 direct bomb kills and 6 days

Squire is planting the bombs during the day and blowing them up at night. At his discretion at night, he cant die via target. Must be lynched 

Also remember where he tried to blame you for not protecting Rags, might be because he knew you couldnt stop the bomb cause he plants during the day 

Sorry for ths rambling, just woke up and this maybe way off in some parts lol

Read the flavor of the bombings.   I am only responsible for the bomb on malf.  also happens to be the only one that the results of the bodies are not revealed....unique as it is the only 1 that I planted on malf during D6.  

More tales from Orca.  

1 hour ago, Heimdallr said:

Why wouldn't he be able to be targeted? That seems OP. 

I can be targeted.   Both hit at night and lynched during the day.  Never said otherwise.  you realize you are talking to the person with the unvotable, unkillable role

Squire is planting the bombs during the day and blowing them up at night. At his discretion at night, he cant die via target. Must be lynched 

You say squire can't be targeted, and then say my only logical choice is to try to hit him? huh?

• Like 1

Not sure, but he said if someone targets him or something they die (basically PGO) as well. So it kind of fits

@squire12

explain your move, top to bottom and everything in between please

I am Diego Cruz, westen aligned.

I am the bomb.   If i am lynched, 1 player that voted for me gets killed, if I am hit at night, the player killing me also dies.  If I make it to day 6, I can plant the bomb on a player

On 4/10/2020 at 1:18 PM, rackcs said:

Night 1 I used bus driver on you and mwil
N2 investigated Mwil
Last night I tried to use a roleblock on someone I won't name for reasons that hopefully will become clear later
Only move I have left is a watch

So did I, so he has a bus driver, invest, cant remember, kill, then kill. He could have lied and got the moves in a second round and wasnt out

Did rackcs bus driver bcb to matts?