Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

Just now, Heimdallr said:

@squire12 @Matts4313 @Forge @wolfeyestrk - do we think Orca is completely unkillable, or only unlynchable? 

I doubt that he's just straight unkillable. I can't remember playing a game like that, even in Swag's White House Mafia. There may be qualifiers that need to be met  in order to achieve it, but I have never heard of anyone that is just straight unkillable thoughout the entire game. 

11 hours ago, Malfatron said:

possible wolf is the last govt

took me a while to read and catch up im literally a westen

10 hours ago, Forge said:

I will leave that unanswered for now to leave the wifom.

how can you comute everynight? thats way over powered.

10 hours ago, The Orca said:

Every night?

that doesnt make sense to me

10 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

What exactly does this mean? I’m not up on mafia roles

9 hours ago, The Orca said:

So

Heimdallr- Fiona, if she is not town (minus a cult mechanic) thats messed up. I'd say 100% town

Forge- unless he is aligned with Malf there is no way he is scum imo unless they have a commute

Wolf- again, unless culted I've got to assume the move is town, character should be 100% town

@wolfeyestrk what is your character?

Matts- could be with Touch given their invest and results even through death, Slappys move isnt in the writeup, so thats suspicious, only person claiming unlikley Aligned. I still dont understand his move

Squire- a character that is associated with bombs in the show, a character that shouldnt be Westen aligned, claimed to be placing a bomb on Malf before night, malf dies via bombing (coincidence?) with 3 other people

We need a double or triple lynch tonight imo. If anyone deviates we have acum for sure

At night, I cant die, Heimdallr cant die, Forge if town cant die, and wolf has to be town to start the game

Double lynch Matts and Squire or triple lynch Matts, Squire, and Forge. Town wins 

forges role doesnt make sense to me,  but neither does you or squire feel like town to me

2 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

No, I just am trying to understand how we ended up with 3 bombs in one night with so few players left.

I have to assume one is the nightly scum faction hit, but that means someone else still had a hit.

Considering it didn't go to Orca (why wouldn't people hit the unlynchable person??), I'm guessing it was Orca.

you were talking about squire and his bombs before night happened. it feels like scum may have had a way of taking advantage of it to pin blame

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

@wolfeyestrk

@Matts4313

Get in here and help please

Please explain your character and what moves you all have 

i have no more moves i was one and done im michaels mother madeline

1 minute ago, Heimdallr said:

@squire12 @Matts4313 @Forge @wolfeyestrk - do we think Orca is completely unkillable, or only unlynchable? 

it feels like hes telling the truth he isnt giving me scum vibes

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

possible, but didn't rackcs say he target Heim on n1 and that discussion never went anywhere.  

Heim was also kidnapped N2, but rackcs used a invest on Mwil

racks targeted me on N1? I don't remember that.. I protected pwny N1 so if he did target me, it would have gone through

49 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

yeah, that is my internal debate, but this is our last chance to put a hit on you.

Do you need rackcs alive to win?

@Heimdallr   IF not, then killing orca might be the only shot you have.   you can lynch me today if that is what you choose to do.   Just realize that forge is just skating by.

On 4/10/2020 at 2:18 PM, rackcs said:
On 4/10/2020 at 2:15 PM, Heimdallr said:

what abilities did you use (and on who)?

Night 1 I used bus driver on you and mwil
N2 investigated Mwil
Last night I tried to use a roleblock on someone I won't name for reasons that hopefully will become clear later
Only move I have left is a watch

@Heimdallr

48 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:
49 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If I tell you my real wincon will you kill Squire?

If you actually tell the full truth about your character, abilities and moves this game, probably

remember, he has lied alread...... 3 different character claims

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

I doubt that he's just straight unkillable. I can't remember playing a game like that, even in Swag's White House Mafia. There may be qualifiers that need to be met  in order to achieve it, but I have never heard of anyone that is just straight unkillable thoughout the entire game. 

im fairly certain ive seen it go either way. either your given a role where you can only be lynched or your given a role where you can only be killed 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Couldnt be found at night or voted during the day, so yes

I dont have to. Accept my entire game as my role claim. Town friendly, scum destroying, ukillable indy

except no character fits that description. If you really are unkillable and town friendly, you would have no issue fully claiming. 

you have had multiple false claims and have been hiding the truth all game. very anti-town.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Do you need rackcs alive to win?

@Heimdallr   IF not, then killing orca might be the only shot you have.   you can lynch me today if that is what you choose to do.   Just realize that forge is just skating by.

Is your obsession with me because I put out the most point blank, irrefutable argument against your claim? 

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

im fairly certain ive seen it go either way. either your given a role where you can only be lynched or your given a role where you can only be killed 

Yes...when I say "unkillable", I am saying unkillable period (lynch or hit), as Orca is suggesting he is currently.