Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

On 4/10/2020 at 1:15 PM, Heimdallr said:

what abilities did you use (and on who)?

On 4/10/2020 at 1:18 PM, rackcs said:

Night 1 I used bus driver on you and mwil
N2 investigated Mwil
Last night I tried to use a roleblock on someone I won't name for reasons that hopefully will become clear later
Only move I have left is a watch

15 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

racks targeted me on N1? I don't remember that.. I protected pwny N1 so if he did target me, it would have gone through

@Heimdallr

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

Is your obsession with me because I put out the most point blank, irrefutable argument against your claim? 

its not an obsession, it was an observation that it was the most game related thing you had posted all game.  Why you not refuting that?

My claim is as it is.   Diego Cruz, weston aligned.  

Just now, Heimdallr said:

@squire12 - he just said his wincon doesn't involve government. keeps going back and forth on everything. no reason to believe anything he says.

xD, True and false 

About me in general- sure, I lied, fabricated, omitted

About my wincon- sure, same as above

About my info- its rock solid irrefutable 100% accurate

About that I cant die and it's my choice- its 100% the truth 

About that there is no way I can win and I've already lost- 100% the truth 

About that im town friend and straight up played for town- 100% the truth 

About that I should be MVP even though I wont get it- 100% the truth (I'm a tad arrogant this game lol)

This might be the best game i have played. It's looking up for the new and improved Orca B|

10 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

multiple times he said he was going to die if he lynched you. the only explanation for his comments last night is that he already knew he had your bomb on on him.

i did not let him know that it was planted.   So why would town malf have a fear of dying on an even night when he is an odd night tracker?    He postured he was willing to die but wavered at the end.   

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So, Squire is vengeful (takes out his killer at night or picks one upon lynch) upon death for 5 days, then on day 6, he can place a bomb during the day

@squire12 

What does the bomb you place do, when does it go off, why Malf?

It goes off when I am killed, either by lynch or hit.  I choose malf because his game felt like scum malf.    Touch/govt also had a positive invest of him after N5

10 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

@squire12 - he just said his wincon doesn't involve government. keeps going back and forth on everything. no reason to believe anything he says.

I know.   you are in a fun position today.  you need to sift through the mess that is end game.  I have offered my thoughts.   

I think you need to find out when orca supposedly got the invest results he is claiming to have on me.   

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

xD, True and false 

About me in general- sure, I lied, fabricated, omitted

About my wincon- sure, same as above

About my info- its rock solid irrefutable 100% accurate

About that I cant die and it's my choice- its 100% the truth 

About that there is no way I can win and I've already lost- 100% the truth 

About that im town friend and straight up played for town- 100% the truth 

About that I should be MVP even though I wont get it- 100% the truth (I'm a tad arrogant this game lol)

This might be the best game i have played. It's looking up for the new and improved Orca B|

You have played well.   

I will say, with the role you are claiming to have, you should have played well and gathered this much info.  day invests, cant be redirected or blocked.  Unkillable via vote or night kill.  that fact that you might have lost is actually a sad state given that type of role

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

because he happened to kill the player it was planted on.  I did not get a response from swag on that

You see the issue there?

More like you blew all of them up at once and Racks just so happen to have killed Malf and got killed by the bomb

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

its not an obsession, it was an observation that it was the most game related thing you had posted all game.  Why you not refuting that?

My claim is as it is.   Diego Cruz, weston aligned.  

What is there to refute and why would I need to? You're not wrong about that being basically my only contribution to the game lol. I just don't care that you're right about that. You're allowed to be right about certain things regardless of your alignment. But that being my only game related post doesn't make what I said wrong, and you know that. 

You guys do what you need to do. I've stated my case on Squire, if you guys agree, great. If you don't, great. His claim doesn't work within the framework of the game. I'm not sure what the point was of mass claiming if we ignore the outliers that are presented though. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

What is there to refute and why would I need to? You're not wrong about that being basically my only contribution to the game lol. I just don't care that you're right about that. You're allowed to be right about certain things regardless of your alignment. But that being my only game related post doesn't make what I said wrong, and you know that. 

You guys do what you need to do. I've stated my case on Squire, if you guys agree, great. If you don't, great. His claim doesn't work within the framework of the game. I'm not sure what the point was of mass claiming if we ignore the outliers that are presented though. 

tenor.gif?itemid=13837054

@Heimdallr

Think about who is left alive and who got killed

Matts- checked out by his own admission and not reading and PGO cant be bombed possibly

Wolf- clear town and only voting until today basically

Forge- not reading, coasting, by his own admission

You- similar to Forge mi us some really intent days and times

Me- cant die

Squire- the bomb/bomber

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Heimdallr

Think about who is left alive and who got killed

Matts- checked out by his own admission and not reading and PGO cant be bombed possibly

Wolf- clear town and only voting until today basically

Forge- not reading, coasting, by his own admission

You- similar to Forge mi us some really intent days and times

Me- cant die

Squire- the bomb/bomber

not gonna lie i have a gut on which people i think are bad but i dont think i have enough info to support it