Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

13 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Who should we lynch today, I'd say you have avoided that 

I first want to see if you can be voted for or not.  

if you are unvoteable, then it would be either Forge or Heimdallr

I am pretty strong on wolf being town.   I think Matts is town, possibly indy

I can see Heimdallr being Fiona and having the ability to make bombs and racks might have been able to do so for N2 after they connected via the bus driver from N1.  How would the bus driver move between mwil and Heim work?   

On 4/5/2020 at 5:05 PM, SwAg said:

A few days later, the body of SwAg washed up on Miami beach.  There were clear signs of torture... I don't think anyone could hold out information under those circumstances... poor bastard, whoever he was.  He is unidentifiable, but he was certainly not a bad guy.  He was Westen-Aligned... or at least Unlikely Allies-Aligned.

I also really want to know who SwAg's character is ..... Been trying to figure that out all game. My best guess so far is Oleg. 

12 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

orca - until we get an official vote count

12 hours ago, The Orca said:

Squire

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I replied because you seemed to still suspect me. And as I already said, my vote is following you. You seem to have been more thoroughly following along. I do like the squire vote though. 

58 minutes ago, Forge said:

What is there to refute and why would I need to? You're not wrong about that being basically my only contribution to the game lol. I just don't care that you're right about that. You're allowed to be right about certain things regardless of your alignment. But that being my only game related post doesn't make what I said wrong, and you know that. 

You guys do what you need to do. I've stated my case on Squire, if you guys agree, great. If you don't, great. His claim doesn't work within the framework of the game. I'm not sure what the point was of mass claiming if we ignore the outliers that are presented though. 

Unless I missed it, these are the votes made. 

3 for Squire

1 for Orca

@SwAg

11 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I assumed it was just part of squire's bomb ability? I have no idea though

Like that was the only bomb explosion that did not offer a reveal of the roles.   Unique to me since I was responsible that bomb and not the others.

11 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Did you know that would happen?

No.  I went to disarm it so I could use it on orca today, but was too late and had already been detonated.  No answer from swag on why.  My guess is rackcs submitted his move before I did.