Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

1 minute ago, Heimdallr said:

is there a way to search for posts within a single thread? (ex: find every post by swag)

Not that I know, but you can search key words and sort by user, or on the first page of the game, click the link to the writeup for the lynches and scroll back until you see the vote count Swag used

• Like 1

On 4/9/2020 at 4:54 PM, SwAg said:

Well delete one, you're the host.

On 4/11/2020 at 2:26 PM, SwAg said:

Maybe another host can provide a VC

16 hours ago, SwAg said:

Alright, well 3 people is a majority in my book.  I’ll drunkenly slop through another host’s vote count in about 20 minutes 

On 4/5/2020 at 5:05 PM, SwAg said:

A few days later, the body of SwAg washed up on Miami beach.  There were clear signs of torture... I don't think anyone could hold out information under those circumstances... poor bastard, whoever he was.  He is unidentifiable, but he was certainly not a bad guy.  He was Westen-Aligned... or at least Unlikely Allies-Aligned.

Alright, I'm thinking Orca is the real host of this game. Swag is just a cover. 

The 3 quotes above were directed at Orca

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

the way rackcs played this is super sketchy, and we never did get confirmation that he was Michael.

touch said they got info that Michael was an even number player.

he cc'd Mwil and there was not much discussion beyond that

I discussed it with touch earlier yesterday I think, might have been 2 days ago.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

touch said they got info that Michael was an even number player.

he cc'd Mwil and there was not much discussion beyond that

I discussed it with touch earlier yesterday I think, might have been 2 days ago.

Mwil claimed Michael D2....so, yeah, still sketchy 

On 4/12/2020 at 8:06 AM, squire12 said:

@Heimdallr

what happened to you night 1?

On 4/12/2020 at 8:07 AM, theuntouchable said:

Yes 

On 4/12/2020 at 8:07 AM, squire12 said:

What do you think of rackcs claim?

On 4/12/2020 at 8:13 AM, theuntouchable said:

I think there’s 0 chance he’s not Westen. Truthfully, it wouldn’t surprise me if he wasn’t actually done with moves. It’s part of the reason I came out with our wincon. 

On 4/12/2020 at 8:15 AM, squire12 said:

Why you not consider anyone else as that option?

On 4/12/2020 at 8:17 AM, theuntouchable said:

No one has CCd him as Westen. 

On 4/12/2020 at 8:21 AM, squire12 said:

Why would they?  Red wants him dead.  You want him dead.

Not the most appealing environment to cc that claim.  Almost like unfriendly other claim;)

On 4/12/2020 at 8:22 AM, squire12 said:

Consider his moves used

On 4/12/2020 at 8:32 AM, theuntouchable said:

Very true, I suppose it’s possible but it’d have to be someone that wasn’t present at all from the time racks claimed it to when I revealed our wincon. That and that would be a pretty weird turn of events. You’d likely have 2 scum that gave themselves up in order to fake claim westen? 

On 4/12/2020 at 8:33 AM, theuntouchable said:

It’s definitely not the best look but he did have the invest on mwil 

@Heimdallr

On 4/10/2020 at 1:18 PM, rackcs said:
On 4/10/2020 at 1:15 PM, Heimdallr said:

what abilities did you use (and on who)?

Night 1 I used bus driver on you and mwil
N2 investigated Mwil
Last night I tried to use a roleblock on someone I won't name for reasons that hopefully will become clear later
Only move I have left is a watch

@The Orca  what do you make of this from Racks on the bus driver?   That move always confuses me on what it does

16 hours ago, rackcs said:

That's weird though because I was told that if I targeted Sam or Fiona, I would "find" them. Assumed we'd become masons but didn't know for sure. But anyways I had a hunch heimy was Sam or Fiona because of something day 1, I forget exactly what. But anyways I targeted him and nothing happened as far as I know.

I don't know believe heimy though because there's no way you're fake claiming Fiona at this point, more just curious I think.

@The Orca thoughts on this piece?

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@The Orca  what do you make of this from Racks on the bus driver?   That move always confuses me on what it does

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@The Orca thoughts on this piece?

After last game with Blue as host no idea

Usually it just flips targets, so he bus drives Mwil and Heim. Any move put on Mwil will be done on Heim instead. So if someone killed Mwil as a move it kills Heim. 

Blue had it that Mwil tries to kill Touch and Heim protects Pickle. the only thing that happens is Mwil Kills Pickle and Heim protects touch

The fact that Racks never explained it is very frustrating, though im not sure anyone asked lol

Not sure how a host would treat that. Do you target them, visit each, a remote visit type. So many possibilities