Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Why you? 

Squire is scum 

What day did you get your results?  @The Orca why are you ignoring this simple question?   Is that because you did not get any results and what you are making up is incorrect?

Since I am not scum, and you are yet again telling a fabricated tale about me, you obviously have something to live for.  

@Heimdallr  Do you have an issue with why orca will not answer the above question?   

If you look back at his intel, it might coincide with stopping once the street cop died

16 hours ago, SwAg said:

Night 6:

rack approached his target's house from the southwest corner of the property -- the blindspot in the security.  rack vaulted the perimeter fence and approached stealthily.  He entered through the side entrance and traced the sound of the inhabitant until he reached the last door.

rack took a deep breath, and then breached the door.  He saw Malfatron and shot twice, landing one shot squarely in the torso and the other in the neck.  He approached to verify.

Malfatron is dead.  He wa-- wait, what's that?

rack recognized the danger a moment too late as he saw the amalgamation of wire and lights glisten on the body.  rack turned to run, but the explosion emanated from Malfatron's lifeless body and engulfed him, as everything burned around them.

rack is dead.

Both seem to have been incinerated in the blast as there is no trace of either person.

@Malfatron, @rackcs

Slappy was putting around his home.  He was super excited to get to the poker game to catch up on all the hot gossip and see his friends.  He was halfway down the front walkway when he realized he forgot his party favor, his famous taco dip, on the counter.  He snapped his fingers and doubled back.  He located the dip and was on his way out when his hearing aid began to malfunction... no, that wasn't it.  What is that beeping?

A moment passed, and then Slappy was no more, as the unknown beeping turned to a massive explosion.

Slappy is dead.  He was Laura, Gossiper, Westen-Aligned.

@Slappy Mc

Pwny was on his way home after house sitting for the evening.  He was content with his night's work, as nothing disturbed the house or its occupants that he was charged with.  He made his way home to affectionally coo over his surfboard collection and update his LinkedIn profile to show his successful house-sitting portfolio.

He unlocked his front door and pulled.  As he did, he heard a faint beeping.  That was the last thing he ever did and heard., as the explosion tore him to pieces.

Pwny is dead.  He was Nick Lam, House Sitter, Westen-Aligned.

@pwny

It is now Day 6.  You have until, I don't know, 11 p.m. EST?  Sure?  

16 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

orca - until we get an official vote count

16 hours ago, The Orca said:

Squire

6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I replied because you seemed to still suspect me. And as I already said, my vote is following you. You seem to have been more thoroughly following along. I do like the squire vote though. 

5 hours ago, Forge said:

What is there to refute and why would I need to? You're not wrong about that being basically my only contribution to the game lol. I just don't care that you're right about that. You're allowed to be right about certain things regardless of your alignment. But that being my only game related post doesn't make what I said wrong, and you know that. 

You guys do what you need to do. I've stated my case on Squire, if you guys agree, great. If you don't, great. His claim doesn't work within the framework of the game. I'm not sure what the point was of mass claiming if we ignore the outliers that are presented though. 

1 hour ago, wolfeyestrk said:

forge

@SwAg

Unofficial VC

3 - squire - Orca, matts, forge

1 -  orca - Heimdallr

1 -  Forge - Wolf

16 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

orca - until we get an official vote count

16 hours ago, The Orca said:

Squire

6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I replied because you seemed to still suspect me. And as I already said, my vote is following you. You seem to have been more thoroughly following along. I do like the squire vote though. 

5 hours ago, Forge said:

What is there to refute and why would I need to? You're not wrong about that being basically my only contribution to the game lol. I just don't care that you're right about that. You're allowed to be right about certain things regardless of your alignment. But that being my only game related post doesn't make what I said wrong, and you know that. 

You guys do what you need to do. I've stated my case on Squire, if you guys agree, great. If you don't, great. His claim doesn't work within the framework of the game. I'm not sure what the point was of mass claiming if we ignore the outliers that are presented though. 

1 hour ago, wolfeyestrk said:

forge

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

What day did you get your results?  @The Orca why are you ignoring this simple question?   Is that because you did not get any results and what you are making up is incorrect?

Since I am not scum, and you are yet again telling a fabricated tale about me, you obviously have something to live for.  

@Heimdallr  Do you have an issue with why orca will not answer the above question?   

If you look back at his intel, it might coincide with stopping once the street cop died

I answered already

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

3 - 1 - 1

@Heimdallr

3 Squire- Orca, Forge, Matt's

1 Forge- Wolf

8 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Do you know something about Orca? Or Squire?

No, but if it's going to be Squire and myself that die through day vig and lynch, I'd rather die via vig so I can be done with this. I'm dying either way, and I don't have the energy or the desire to go through and mount some sort of rebuttal. If its a night hit you have, then don't worry about it, you'll have to lynch me because your hit won't work. 

Who knows, maybe the game will end if you hit me during the day. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

No, but if it's going to be Squire and myself that die through day vig and lynch, I'd rather die via vig so I can be done with this. I'm dying either way, and I don't have the energy or the desire to go through and mount some sort of rebuttal. If its a night hit you have, then don't worry about it, you'll have to lynch me because your hit won't work. 

Who knows, maybe the game will end if you hit me during the day. 

I'm thinking you are aligned with Orca and just trying to take the bullet for him