Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:
6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

so you have no invest results that says I am scum.   You are making it up and can't back it up with nothing more than a gif

D6, happy?

Thanks for sharing and fully committing that you have false info   

Just now, squire12 said:

Thanks for sharing and fully committing that you have false info   

Why is it false? 

I have no reason to lie or give false info. There is a reason you are still fixated on the "info" and not on finding scum or pushing anyone today

1 minute ago, The Orca said:
2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Your info that you are pulling out of no where?   When did you get this supposed info?  what day?  

Yesterday 

So you had this FALSE info yesterday and held onto it and did not reveal it.   You could have shared that and had made it known for others to decide to go for a double lynch.  Rackcs could have used his vig hit on me then.  

You trying to say that is pro town?  

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Yesterday 

What have I lied about and what can I clear up?

your character, alignment, abilities, win conditions, information...

hard to take you seriously when you keep flipping between playing dumb and bragging about how you know everything

Just now, The Orca said:

Why is it false? 

I have no reason to lie or give false info. There is a reason you are still fixated on the "info" and not on finding scum or pushing anyone today

DId you miss my 50 quote post showing the tremendous contributions from Forge?

If I could vote you and know it would count, I would.  

Why is it false? 

Because I am Weston Aligned.   Diego Cruz ............ the bomb

Just now, Heimdallr said:

your character, alignment, abilities, win conditions, information...

hard to take you seriously when you keep flipping between playing dumb and bragging about how you know everything

I'm Evelyn. 100% real. I didnt want to claim while Touch was alive because he would have gloated and cried nonstop about it showed I was lying on everything and he wouldnt shut up about that stuff for 3+ days

My day invests are 100% real

I can use them until I attempt to finish a contract. No idea what the contract is. I win once its finished. Once Counselor outed me and then people started voting me and Swag showed it didnt work I just resigned myself to losing and playing for town. 

Just now, The Orca said:

I'm Evelyn. 100% real. I didnt want to claim while Touch was alive because he would have gloated and cried nonstop about it showed I was lying on everything and he wouldnt shut up about that stuff for 3+ days

I can use them until I attempt to finish a contract. No idea what the contract is. I win once its finished. Once Counselor outed me and then people started voting me and Swag showed it didnt work I just resigned myself to losing and playing for town. 

I should add, as long as I use the day invests I can not be targeted at all, day or night 

How do you know you lost if you don't know what your contract is?

Just now, Heimdallr said:

Who did you use your day invest on today?

Havent yet 

1 minute ago, Heimdallr said:

How do you know you lost if you don't know what your contract is?

I have to tell Swag when to start it, which would end the day invests for me and allow me to be targeted. I havent done it and dont plan on doing it cause everyone would lynch me then lol

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Havent yet 

I have to tell Swag when to start it, which would end the day invests for me and allow me to be targeted. I havent done it and dont plan on doing it cause everyone would lynch me then lol

Again, how do you know you lost? 

And how would you know when you want to start the contract if you don't know what it is?

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Havent yet 

If you aren't going to 'start your contract' then why didnt you use your invest today?

1 minute ago, Heimdallr said:

Again, how do you know you lost? 

And how would you know when you want to start the contract if you don't know what it is?

I can start it whenever

I'm not starting it today or tonight. I'm almost certain the game should be over and the contract is something that lasts more than half a day lol

Maybe like a .1% chance its, be on the nights lynch, but again, I'm not risking it. Just going to play for town and take solace in the fact I played awesome :)