Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Sorry Orca, all threats being eliminated ended your story prematurely.

I couldn't keep the game going when there is only the possibility of someone becoming a threat as the sole catalyst of the game.

No worries. I shouldn't have been so amazing at scum hunting and hitting on all my invests xD. I knew what I was doing and it was awesome and fun. 

Amazing role and awesome game from my end

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

No worries. I shouldn't have been so amazing at scum hunting and hitting on all my invests xD. I knew what I was doing and it was awesome and fun. 

Amazing role and awesome game from my end

got the last 2 wrong.   Gotta be there in crunch time. 

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Sorry @Malfatron I actually went to disarm the bomb and for some reason it detonated before I could.  My only guess is that racksc put in his hit on you before I could disarm it.

dont be sorry. I would have been dead anyway because rack killed me.

your bomb killed rack and obscured my identity. It was perfect

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

So who was what

I was the lawyer. Full protection every night on myself. Obviously commuter was the fake claim. Could carry out the hits. When pickle died, my hits got enhanced and I took out bcb as a witness. 

Which sucked, because I needed someone to confirm my ability. But everyone avoided me

Just now, Forge said:

I was the lawyer. Full protection every night on myself. Obviously commuter was the fake claim. Could carry out the hits. When pickle died, my hits got enhanced and I took out bcb as a witness. 

Which sucked, because I needed someone to confirm my ability. But everyone avoided me

So i was right you were with Malf lol