Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i truly wasnt afraid of dying.

it was autoloss for us.

at that point, we just wanted to take out government because they screwed us.

i just tried to do the things that would make me look townie, but i suppose keeping my vote on you would have been better. if i thought it would have made me look town, i would have voted you, even if it meant my death

YOur death and my death leads the group right to forge and the tracker of the commuter on N5....at least that is what I hope.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

@MWil23

tenor.gif?itemid=11677469

Maybe I can read him xD

Next time you wanna say he is a power role,  sam axe, and threaten to blow up the game....just breathe and listen to me xD

Only thing he could do was not die at all.  No info nothing!!

But how could we possibly know that?

Orca came hard on mwil before mwil even posted. Felt like he clearly had info from the start.

how did you read orca that he didnt have a move? what was orcas tell?

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

You're crazy play style definitely brought a lot of discussion, you were def right on a lot of things. Its crazy how untouchable (hehe)you actually were. 

Either way, thanks for the help, maybe next time don't fake it till you make it.

The read on Mwil, TLO and Mookie was probably the best I did this game

Now I am going to have to do this with a real move and the threat of dying lol

It was tough trying to get people to talk in the beginning and middle, it's like everyone ghosted. That's where I think I helped big time. Was too much work on my end. I tag in @SwAg from now on 

@MWil23

tenor.gif?itemid=15981917

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

touch wrecked us.

i remember you being on my side most of the game

Yeah, was well done by @theuntouchable. I was happy you beat the red letter (even crazier when you consider you didn't have my vote to help lol), but sad I lost the chance to kill touch. I was really hoping swag would let me write up the scene killing him

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

YOur death and my death leads the group right to forge and the tracker of the commuter on N5....at least that is what I hope.  

Thats true. I was willing to do that too, but then i  thought civ malf would also like the case on matts. so i flipped back and forth.

touch kept me up till 3 am each night and wore me down lol

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, The Orca said:

No worries. I shouldn't have been so amazing at scum hunting and hitting on all my invests xD. I knew what I was doing and it was awesome and fun. 

Amazing role and awesome game from my end

Except, you didn’t. For ratio purposes, we were truly counted as town. 

in a town/non-town invest, we would come up town because our numbers literally count for town in the ratio. 

you were also wrong on squire, let me guess “I AcTuaLlY mAde iT aLl Up” I know you did because it was 100% wrong against me. 

you played this game like a jackass and epitomized the very reason that mafia blew into a major fight and almost got banned entirely. 

good read on mwil, TLO and mookie. The rest were wrong. 

I truly mean this when I say it however, I am 100% done responding to you in any facet fashion or fancy. Im not dealing with it. 

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

You better reread it. Swag said you and Matts were unlikely ally.

huh

@Slappy Mc

my role PM

On 4/5/2020 at 4:35 PM, SwAg said:

You are Diego Cruz, The BOMB, Westen-Aligned

Ability:  You will blow up upon your death, killing one of the people who voted for you, or the person who killed you.  If you survive to Day 6, you may plant the Bomb on another person.

You win when all threats to Westen-Aligned / Unlikely Allies-Aligned (Town) are eliminated.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

But how could we possibly know that?

Orca came hard on mwil before mwil even posted. Felt like he clearly had info from the start.

how did you read orca that he didnt have a move? what was orcas tell?

I didnt though (though it is always nice to hear considering that's what I claimed my move was lol). First post was about the JLA game cause somebody prevented me from replying after the game lol. Then I didnt really go at him until an hour before night 1