Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Except, you didn’t. For ratio purposes, we were truly counted as town. 

in a town/non-town invest, we would come up town because our numbers literally count for town in the ratio. 

you were also wrong on squire, let me guess “I AcTuaLlY mAde iT aLl Up” I know you did because it was 100% wrong against me. 

you played this game like a jackass and epitomized the very reason that mafia blew into a major fight and almost got banned entirely. 

good read on mwil, TLO and mookie. The rest were wrong. 

I truly mean this when I say it however, I am 100% done responding to you in any facet fashion or fancy. Im not dealing with it. 

tenor.gif

Well you didnt win from what I saw so lol

You played really well. Didnt win though. You had 3 people and multiple invests moves etc and used the moves almost to perfection 

I had "I couldnt die" and did imo equally good. I bet others disagree about me. But from having no info I thought it was awesome, especially because 15/25 players said they didnt even read for 3 days. I kept the game going. 

Did you count to town maybe, you weren't town though. The way I play is find nontown players and see where it goes. My read was right because you weren't town. That's where I end it. After that you went crazy so literally I copied you. You were the name you called me. How can you remotely say i was a blank?

I'm not even sure what I did that was wrong. Maybe I didnt need to copy you, sorry if that annoyed you 

If you want to say it was 4/5 then sure. Still awesome for just reading the thread 

You are entirely disrespectful to me, so if you want to have the opinion that I really thought Squire was scum and Forge town, that's your choice but its 100% wrong and it's clear as day. Squire was dead on. Once you and Mookie were lynched it was like wtf have I done I need a mislynch to get this down to a draw or I'm left by myself and we all lose 

The invest wasnt real so what do you want me to say. 

17 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

touch wrecked us.

i remember you being on my side most of the game

He and government did for sure. Helped  cause they had the moves to execute it. Those day hits were the clincher 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

That’s not an accomplishment, especially considering he was dead wrong on a number of things as well as the good reads. 

I'm getting pissed (not at you) so I will be stepping away before I explode.  I feel I am being singled out right now and do not feel it is warranted.   So if you or anyone would like to talk or hear my thoughts just tag me and I will answer them tomorrow when I come back.  

Good game town, government and @The Orca

• Like 1

It felt like you were grabbing at lazy plays. You weren’t really getting in depth with things when you were around.

Schedule matters.   I also am not the biggest to jump on reads, just not my personality.....as you can see, I am much more analytical and need data that is concrete.   I have grown to love end game to sort through the spewed BS by remaining players.  

I feel like I came around to it mostly after that. The westen aligned part for Diego was weird for me tho 

Did you see my posted role PM?   It was legit what it said.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I wouldnt have cared if he did

Oh that game again.

i blew up on counse and that behavior was 100 percent on me and i havent acted that way since

i play these things 100 percent for fun now

I know how to get under your skin. Just like I know how to get under Domes, UNTs and Swags. Its a sign of respect. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Schedule matters.   I also am not the biggest to jump on reads, just not my personality.....as you can see, I am much more analytical and need data that is concrete.   I have grown to love end game to sort through the spewed BS by remaining players.  

Did you see my posted role PM?   It was legit what it said.

I must have missed it, it was just weird to me lol 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I wouldnt be able to go the whole game and not get my contract lol

wheres the fun in that?

Being independent is fun.  No ties and you are just playing for yourself.   Not knowing what your endpoint is would be hard.  Is it really the journey or is there something to the destination that is satisfying???   questions to ponder

That was squire, you quoted the wrong person. Still on those mojitos huh? 

I love those mojitos.

Yes, I had the bomb info on squire.  And I knew that mookie went nowhere and targeted no one N1 but had a visitor(unknown).  Mookie's visitor made me suspicious, and I was gonna call him on it the next day cause, no offense, what townie is gonna waste a N1 target on Mookie?  Then I got nothing N3.  Tried to target pickle N3 and N4 when I died.

• Like 1

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I love those mojitos.

Yes, I had the bomb info on squire.  And I knew that mookie went nowhere and targeted no one N1 but had a visitor(unknown).  Mookie's visitor made me suspicious, and I was gonna call him on it the next day cause, no offense, what townie is gonna waste a N1 target on Mookie?  Then I got nothing N3.  Tried to target pickle N3 and N4 when I died.

Could you not explain them?

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Well you didnt win from what I saw so lol

You played really well. Didnt win though. You had 3 people and multiple invests moves etc and used the moves almost to perfection 

I had "I couldnt die" and did imo equally good. I bet others disagree about me. But from having no info I thought it was awesome, especially because 15/25 players said they didnt even read for 3 days. I kept the game going. 

Did you count to town maybe, you weren't town though. The way I play is find nontown players and see where it goes. My read was right because you weren't town. That's where I end it. After that you went crazy so literally I copied you. You were the name you called me. How can you remotely say i was a blank?

I'm not even sure what I did that was wrong. Maybe I didnt need to copy you, sorry if that annoyed you 

If you want to say it was 4/5 then sure. Still awesome for just reading the thread 

You are entirely disrespectful to me, so if you want to have the opinion that I really thought Squire was scum and Forge town, that's your choice but its 100% wrong and it's clear as day. Squire was dead on. Once you and Mookie were lynched it was like wtf have I done I need a mislynch to get this down to a draw or I'm left by myself and we all lose 

The invest wasnt real so what do you want me to say. 

He and government did for sure. Helped  cause they had the moves to execute it. Those day hits were the clincher 

tenor.gif