Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Being independent is fun.  No ties and you are just playing for yourself.   Not knowing what your endpoint is would be hard.  Is it really the journey or is there something to the destination that is satisfying???   questions to ponder

Thats true

but after a day, i wouldnt be able to help myself

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I wouldnt be able to go the whole game and not get my contract lol

wheres the fun in that?

I wanted to, but being invested on N1 made me rethink doing it N2. Seemed everyone was going to vote me as soon as I could be voted so I just had fun making reads

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, squire12 said:
34 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

You better reread it. Swag said you and Matts were unlikely ally.

huh

@Slappy Mc

my role PM

On 4/5/2020 at 4:35 PM, SwAg said:

You are Diego Cruz, The BOMB, Westen-Aligned

Ability:  You will blow up upon your death, killing one of the people who voted for you, or the person who killed you.  If you survive to Day 6, you may plant the Bomb on another person.

You win when all threats to Westen-Aligned / Unlikely Allies-Aligned (Town) are eliminated.

@theuntouchable

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

you didnt do it this game though. you were a fly on the wall.

it was mostly touch and squire that did

If I attempted to make you upset every game it wouldnt be effective. I tried to see if Orca was aligned with you by telling him to cheat.

Just now, The Orca said:

I cant be targeted until I accept the contract, I get resources then to complete it and can be targeted after that point. I win when its completed 

I also know how to p*ss you two off. Tell you you are cheating. But thats the second easiest read next to Daboyle. Who was your contract on? 

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Before I leave 

@theuntouchable

1. Did I get into your head at all about hitting me and what I might flip?

2.  You ruined my plan of claiming Bly >:(

1. Not in the least bit tbh. We 100% knew you were scum

2. Feels like you softed a few different things. By the time I reread, we had the result and I had the day hit. 

FWIW, I got the day hit because @rackcs hit swoosh. I’m assuming it’s because he killed town because it said something like I was given permission for another raid because westen became violent. 

I also claimed the actual wincon to help make sure racks stayed alive. I wasn’t sure what all we were up against as far as scum and figured he wasn’t actually done with his moves. 

Just now, The Orca said:

:(

Just now, Malfatron said:

probably best that you didnt

i thought you were another flavor cop variant

but didnt even want to kill you...but matts...

The right play is to not out that info in thread at that time.  Every time.  No question.

One of these days, yall will learn that I mean it when I say things in thread about my role.