Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

How do you forgo a wincon you never elected to take on?  That is not forgoing one , that is not accepting the option to even have 1.

I knew my wincon. Complete a contract. I chose to not accept one, forgoing the option to complete it and ultimately forgoing winning. In short, forgoing my wincon imo. Though if I got it to 1-1 I'd probably have accepted cause no matter what we all lose or I win. 

Just now, squire12 said:

Great, since my role pm said he was westen, I treated that as factual within the game.  Not projecting something that people thought should be based on something they wanted it to be

Well all those people were right.  Probably should have clicked that you could be converted but I checked out for most of the game once touch killed me 

On 4/12/2020 at 5:08 PM, The Orca said:

This is false, a mischaracterization, a lie. Whatever you want to say. My info says he used a move. That's it. That's all I knew. I "bluffed" "faked" the rest of that part on him. This is simple logic. Like elementary school level. How are you missing this 

You are scum, period

I cant die if I choose. So you are wrong. Im not scum

On 4/12/2020 at 4:23 PM, The Orca said:

If you were town why did Daboyle lie, Counselor lie, you lie

You dont count to town period

On 4/12/2020 at 2:51 PM, The Orca said:

Touch. Squire next. He is 100% scum. I also know an exchange between him and Pickle that I think shows he is local baddie with Pickle 

On 4/12/2020 at 11:33 AM, The Orca said:

Why dont you question why Touch's faction invested Mwil after it was out there?

I did a bunch cause it's TRUE. Bunch of town characters have violent pasts 

https://burnnotice.fandom.com/wiki/Episode_107:_Broken_Rules

And we found the last ones lol

Bad Guys: Jason Bly, Consuela "Concha" Ramirez, Diego Cruz

Read the recap of the episode if you all want. Diego is straight up bad imo

Touch, Squire, Matts 

Diego is a straight up bad guy and at the very minimum...I mean let's make the game fun he is an unlikley ally. 

But this is one of the best episodes and fandom classifies 3 characters we have in the game as "bad"

Either way Touch is scum

On 4/12/2020 at 1:04 AM, The Orca said:

Really touch lying...no way

If we dont lynch Touch I would lose if the game ended. I really don't think it matters cause he is scum and needs to be lynched and lied about it all to look townish and survive the lynch 

Gotta trust my results imo

On 4/11/2020 at 10:39 PM, The Orca said:

You are not 1 of the two town alignments...so yes its right. I am still positive you are scum

On 4/11/2020 at 10:09 PM, The Orca said:

What do you expect from his scum faction 

And this is just a tiny amount of the times you were dead *** wrong. 

you also said squire was scum and was dead wrong there too. 

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well all those people were right.  Probably should have clicked that you could be converted but I checked out for most of the game once touch killed me 

Did scum convert me?  No, thus the possibility of the unlikely ally hidden mechanic never came into play.  The only known information to anyone playing was that Diego cruz was westen aligned.  The hidden mechanic never came into play.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I have an insatiable thirst to correct erroneous statements. 

If you count as town where is your win

Sorry, I have a different view than you. 

Sorry, i changed tactics after your lynch with the goal of making everyone lose with me winning if I could pull it off

Sorry, I was amazing this game and you are stuck on you were a town faction. I completely disagree. Town friendly and town are different imo

Sorry, you cant acknowledge my skill this game and are once again stuck on town friendly being town. If you were town you would be town and not government and you would have won

You played great with making moves. Town needed it. Coupled with my "info" we wrecked mafia and indy. Just so happens I helped you all  (nontown) to be knocked out of the game as well lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If you count as town where is your win

Sorry, I have a different view than you. 

Sorry, i changed tactics after your lynch with the goal of making everyone lose with me winning if I could pull it off

Sorry, I was amazing this game and you are stuck on you were a town faction. I completely disagree. Town friendly and town are different imo

Sorry, you cant acknowledge my skill this game and are once again stuck on town friendly being town. If you were town you would be town and not government and you would have won

You played great with making moves. Town needed it. Coupled with my "info" we wrecked mafia and indy. Just so happens I helped you all  (nontown) to be knocked out of the game as well lol

We had to survive as well. Otherwise, we would have.  (Another instance of you being wrong) 

yes, you have the wrong view. You’re more than welcome to be wrong. 

I thought that was your goal all along? Was that just another tall tale? 

you did have a good game, up until you were wrong on counselor being scum, wrong on me being scum, wrong on pickle being town, wrong on malf being town ......

I have actually said a couple times now that you had good reads on mwil tlo and mookie. Again? The PM literally said “you are town”, it’s ok for you to be wrong. 

I played well period. I was right on you being scum without moves, right on mookie being scum Without moves, right on mwil being scum without moves, malf being scum without any moves (I was pushing him prior to the invest), I was right on squire being town without moves, I was right on Matts being town, I was right a LOT this game without any moves. Yet here you are spinning another tall tale as tho the only contribution I had was based on moves .....

again, ask Matts, heim, pwny why they voted me. Guarantee it has NOTHING to do with you. 

counselor was hit because he had moves and lead directly to scum with those moves. You had nothing to do with that either. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

We had to survive as well. Otherwise, we would have.  (Another instance of you being wrong) 

yes, you have the wrong view. You’re more than welcome to be wrong. 

I thought that was your goal all along? Was that just another tall tale? 

you did have a good game, up until you were wrong on counselor being scum, wrong on me being scum, wrong on pickle being town, wrong on malf being town ......

I have actually said a couple times now that you had good reads on mwil tlo and mookie. Again? The PM literally said “you are town”, it’s ok for you to be wrong. 

I played well period. I was right on you being scum without moves, right on mookie being scum Without moves, right on mwil being scum without moves, malf being scum without any moves (I was pushing him prior to the invest), I was right on squire being town without moves, I was right on Matts being town, I was right a LOT this game without any moves. Yet here you are spinning another tall tale as tho the only contribution I had was based on moves .....

again, ask Matts, heim, pwny why they voted me. Guarantee it has NOTHING to do with you. 

counselor was hit because he had moves and lead directly to scum with those moves. You had nothing to do with that either. 

12237_bl_fidget_spinner_front_animatedv2

• Like 1