Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I’ve already said what you did well several times over. It’s not my fault that you ignore that and then try to be condescending towards me and how I played. 

and no it’s literally not all good. 

I've said mutiple times you played great

You should turn off your own spin and read rationally 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

swag posted in the role descriptions that you were secretly unlikely allies alligned 

Great, I was secretly unlikely allies aligned for the sole purpose if you ever had tried to kill me.....but until then, the only factual in game piece of information anyone had from the host was that Diego Cruz was Westen aligned.   Players trying to say that was not the case because they wanted it to be so won't make it so

you had your chance on D6 and did not take that shot......just like the first 4/5 nights you could have and did not.  If you had,, then that part would have played out....since you did not take that shot, then it is as if it never existed

Just now, theuntouchable said:

It’s not my spin when you literally say “you played great with moves” like that’s all I did. You and I both know that’s exactly why you said it that way. 

So just like, "you played well but was wrong on A-Z"

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

To be fair, when you said westen aligned I thought you were lying. But then I also knew that we were given the alignment of our fake claim characters and that there was no way you’d actually botch that. 

if I am going to make a fake claim.....it would be universal back up;)

yep, I had to go there.  one of my proudest moments sliding that 1 past you

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

So just like, "you played well but was wrong on A-Z"

If I created a long post analyzing my own game where I only mentioned when I was right and just how amazing I am without talking about anything I was dead wrong on, I wouldn’t be surprised to have people point out what I got wrong 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Great, I was secretly unlikely allies aligned for the sole purpose if you ever had tried to kill me.....but until then, the only factual in game piece of information anyone had from the host was that Diego Cruz was Westen aligned.   Players trying to say that was not the case because they wanted it to be so won't make it so

you had your chance on D6 and did not take that shot......just like the first 4/5 nights you could have and did not.  If you had,, then that part would have played out....since you did not take that shot, then it is as if it never existed

Im simply answering your questions here, lol

I never thought you were lying

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

If I created a long post analyzing my own game where I only mentioned when I was right and just how amazing I am without talking about anything I was dead wrong on, I wouldn’t be surprised to have people point out what I got wrong 

You still assume when I was right and others I was wrong on purpose