Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

56 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Just claim then. Give us all the info you can then go on with what you got to do. You have night results from night 1. What about night 2?

ok

Lucy Chen, Westen-Aligned

I saw Josh visit you n1.

didnt have a move n2

from what i read, heres my thoughts

govt aligned:

orca/counselor

I think govt is scum too in multiball

orca is clearly covering for counse, and orca saved daboyle, and offered a lengthy forced explanation of why

mafia:

mwil/tlo/pickle

mwil gives me that "trolling" feel. I feel like hes voting for ( or asking Why Tlo) with his mafia crew to throw us off

mwil may be the gf or maybe he can only pardon one lynch

mwil

28 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

ok

I saw Josh visit you n1.

didnt have a move n2

govt aligned:

orca/counselor

orca is clearly covering for counse, and orca saved daboyle, and offered a lengthy forced explanation of why

mafia:

mwil/tlo/pickle

mwil gives me that "trolling" feel. I feel like hes voting for ( or asking Why Tlo) with his mafia crew to throw us off

mwil

Government is not scum aligned. You are scum. You have a fake claim.

Malf

18 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

lol i leave for the night and come back to almost 25 pages of stuff >< anyone got a tldr?

Counselor claimed Government aligned and Mason with Daboyle who was rendered vanilla and said Matts was the PGO, Malf just hard claimed Lucy Chen and some sort of watcher/tracker, Slappy has a soft claim in play, and half of those who signed up aren’t participating.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Counselor claimed Government aligned and Mason with Daboyle who was rendered vanilla and said Matts was the PGO, Malf just hard claimed Lucy Chen and some sort of watcher/tracker, Slappy has a soft claim in play, and half of those who signed up aren’t participating.

Oh and BCB says Mookie has a violent past and Mookie agreed.

22 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

lol i leave for the night and come back to almost 25 pages of stuff >< anyone got a tldr?

Can anyone outside of Counselor verify Orca is a commuter/ninja? I’m betting Orca is this guy:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTaUTVKOkKEh5PAA8UTzY

Clearly there are AT LEAST 3 scum in this.

Counselor and Daboyle are likely Harris and Lane, whereas Orca, who saved Daboyle N1 on the VC and Counselor likely tried to make it seem like Orca couldn’t be targeted at night.

https://burnnotice.fandom.com/wiki/Jason_Bly

History

In Season One, Jason Bly was sent down to Miami, Florida, in response to a sensitive information leak provided by Sam Axe to FBIagents Harris and Lane. He assured Michaelthat as long as he continued to poke about his burn notice, Jason was going to make Michael's life even more difficult. Later on, Michael worked with Barry to blackmail him to back off and hand over Michael's dossier concerning his crimes that led to him being burned. 

Jason Bly's "Scorched Earth" campaign 

• Invaded Michael's loft, trashed it, and left messages letting him know he's was being watched. 
  • Invaded Madeline's house and purposely defaced furniture for Michael's "hidden secrets". 
  • Towed away Michael's Charger at his loft. 
  • Leaked information to Veronica about Sam's previous relationships. 
  • Endangered Fiona's gun deals by anonymously reporting tips to the Miami-Dade Police Department. 
  • Declared Michael's loft a biohazard, rendering it uninhabitable.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Can anyone outside of Counselor verify Orca is a commuter/ninja? I’m betting Orca is this guy:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTaUTVKOkKEh5PAA8UTzY

Clearly there are AT LEAST 3 scum in this.

Counselor and Daboyle are likely Harris and Lane, whereas Orca, who saved Daboyle N1 on the VC and Counselor likely tried to make it seem like Orca couldn’t be targeted at night.

https://burnnotice.fandom.com/wiki/Jason_Bly

History

In Season One, Jason Bly was sent down to Miami, Florida, in response to a sensitive information leak provided by Sam Axe to FBIagents Harris and Lane. He assured Michaelthat as long as he continued to poke about his burn notice, Jason was going to make Michael's life even more difficult. Later on, Michael worked with Barry to blackmail him to back off and hand over Michael's dossier concerning his crimes that led to him being burned. 

Jason Bly's "Scorched Earth" campaign 

• Invaded Michael's loft, trashed it, and left messages letting him know he's was being watched. 
  • Invaded Madeline's house and purposely defaced furniture for Michael's "hidden secrets". 
  • Towed away Michael's Charger at his loft. 
  • Leaked information to Veronica about Sam's previous relationships. 
  • Endangered Fiona's gun deals by anonymously reporting tips to the Miami-Dade Police Department. 
  • Declared Michael's loft a biohazard, rendering it uninhabitable.

@theuntouchable @Ragnarok @Malfatron

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

So here's why that question is important to me. The things we do know, besides the daily lynch. Dome was killed night 1. Heim was taken Day 2. Daboyle, Glen and Josh died night 2.

A few thoughts.

Glen was revealed to be an even SK. There is a thought that there could be an odd SK. There was 1 death night 1. Meaning to me either the "odd sk" didnt perform a move, was blocked or doesnt exist. The flip side of that is that if the odd SK did perform his move, then there was not a scum faction hit.  We know that because Glen tried to use his move on the PGO that there is no "wait time" so the odd SK should have been able to make a move night 1.

Daboyle flipping government, from the sounds of it, means he is scum. Therefore Counselor claiming they are "friendly others" doesnt sit right with me. Is it possible government is an "unlikely ally"?

My thought on Josh is either he did visit the PGO like the other two or that he was the faction hit. 

It's like people are ignoring each day/nights results and just trying to scum hunt by words. (Don't get me wrong people scum slip, but abilities and night results provide facts)

Also, @SwAg has anyone saved Heim?

Dome is most likely the odd night SK kill imo, but could be a faction hit. Someone also could have tried to kill me lol

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

ok

I saw Josh visit you n1.

didnt have a move n2

govt aligned:

orca/counselor

mafia:

mwil/tlo/pickle

mwil

Claim checks out

The part about me is all wrong

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Dome is most likely the odd night SK kill imo, but could be a faction hit. Someone also could have tried to kill me lol

Claim checks out

The part about me is all wrong

scums gonna lynch me because multiball.

it feels like you are buddying me

I think we should lynch you while we can.

clearly, your scummate put in their move to make you exempt from lynching day 2

orca

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

ok

I saw Josh visit you n1.

didnt have a move n2

@Counselor

If you have anything to do with town in this game dont vote Malf imo

Lets focus on people not helping and are linked to scum like TLO

Just now, Malfatron said:

scums gonna lynch me because multiball.

it feels like you are buddying me

I think we should lynch you while we can.

clearly, your scummate put in their move to make you exempt from lynching day 2

orca

Cant be voted today, I thought you were reading?