Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Underlined is who I agree with. I must be missing something if swoosh isnt the most likely lynch candidate. Also, I have no clue who/what unlikely allies means I this game, but several people have said the Government is bad, so I have no problem voting Counselor as well. 

Then you are missing the core concept I think. They are bad in the sense they would try to catch Michael by tailing him to see if he commits a crime etc. But they were generally good guys I think in the grand scheme of things. I think in some episodes they even helped out in minor ways. Havent watched season 1 in a while so maybe im slightly off. 

Either way, look at the role Daboyle flipped with and what Counselor claims?

Counselor CCd Matts immediately about being the alignment cop (compare) with no regard of there actually being a town alignment cop so odds are Counselor is telling the truth about him and Daboyle and the alignment is a potential red herring like Bcbs role potentially has. 

Im guessing there is an actual alignment cop and if they invested them it would have lead to a lynch taking away a good town role

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Then you are missing the core concept I think. They are bad in the sense they would try to catch Michael by tailing him to see if he commits a crime etc. But they were generally good guys I think in the grand scheme of things. I think in some episodes they even helped out in minor ways. Havent watched season 1 in a while so maybe im slightly off. 

Either way, look at the role Daboyle flipped with and what Counselor claims?

Counselor CCd Matts immediately about being the alignment cop (compare) with no regard of there actually being a town alignment cop so odds are Counselor is telling the truth about him and Daboyle and the alignment is a potential red herring like Bcbs role potentially has. 

Im guessing there is an actual alignment cop and if they invested them it would have lead to a lynch taking away a good town role

Ok so real question. Who are the bad guys in season 1?

Day 3, Part 1:

Yeah, so, I realize it's Day 3... but I still have no idea what I'm doing.

Awe jeez, man, like we totally got this!

Yeah, you see that?  Two other alignments got blown away last night!

Man, I wonder what happened to them.

How bout we start randomly lynching people who we all think are good and haven't been killed yet?

oh ok

The crowd's conversation was interrupted by a familiar sight and sound.  The crowd turned, but all they could see was a black van burning rubber down the street as Malfatron's muffled screams for help faded.  The crowd found a familiar note upon inspecting the scene.

Cash $1,000,000 dead drop if you ever want to see Malfatron again, we'll be in contact.

Malfatron cannot post or vote for the remainder of the phase... How much time does he have?  @Malfatron

Day 3 continues.

Edited by SwAg

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

lol that timing tho. seems mighty suspicious. 

For a lot of reasons. 

It absolutely could be a ruse by Malfatron to make it seem like someone is trying to prevent him from sharing. 

Or maybe someone got seriously worried that he was going to drop some knowledge on the thread. 

Swoosh please tell me why I shouldn't be voting you?

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

For a lot of reasons. 

It absolutely could be a ruse by Malfatron to make it seem like someone is trying to prevent him from sharing. 

Or maybe someone got seriously worried that he was going to drop some knowledge on the thread. 

Swoosh please tell me why I shouldn't be voting you?

i'll give you a second hint: orca has a better avy than you. 

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Ok so real question. Who are the bad guys in season 1?

Individual bad guys each episode that i some manner banded together for this game (opening post)

Managment in capacity, Carla Baxter even though she is only a voice in season 1

Some 1 off bad guys/girls as well, similar to Bly who could be bad or unlikley aly depending on how Swag took the game