Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Then you are misreading the situation. I’m not holding onto to it so you don’t vote me or counselor. I’m holding onto it because I don’t see enough people removing their head from ***** for it to be worth it to reveal it. Call me petty, I don’t care. 

So calling town ***** is supposed to gain our trust?  You are going about this in a really interesting way.

I feel like I am trying to extend an olive branch to you and the response is this?

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So calling town ***** is supposed to gain our trust?  You are going about this in a really interesting way.

I feel like I am trying to extend an olive branch to you and the response is this?

Considering me removing mwil from the game did nothing to gain trust. 

me pushing a Sanchez lynch, nothing. 

me telling the truth about everything, nothing. 

I didn’t say I won’t reveal it, just that I’m not in the mood to. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

My previous record of reading Malf. 

ok, so nothing that has actually happened in this game. got it. If someone can provide any actual evidence that puts malf into question I'll fully consider it, but as it stands absolutely everything points to him being Lucy.

I don't really see government as a huge threat to the town now that all of Michael's moves are used up, so if you were acting pro-town I would have no problem lynching someone else, but the way you are acting is so anti-town that it is too dangerous to let you live.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Noted and appreciated.  But let's not act like that was towns only option.

You are going  to need to pull some posts for me to see this supposed push, as I dont recall that being the case.

Your faction has not.  Sorry to hold that against the govt

Neat.  Hope if you do decide to reveal it, town is in a different mood to reconsider.  Make sure you dont fly too close to the sun on this and burn that olive branch.

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

ok, so nothing that has actually happened in this game. got it. If someone can provide any actual evidence that puts malf into question I'll fully consider it, but as it stands absolutely everything points to him being Lucy.

I don't really see government as a huge threat to the town now that all of Michael's moves are used up, so if you were acting pro-town I would have no problem lynching someone else, but the way you are acting is so anti-town that it is too dangerous to let you live.

Did you not read from last night? That is my read of him. 

I was pro town yesterday when I pushed Sanchez and got rid of mwil for you. Why should I care about how you feel about it considering your response last night? 

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

I absolutely do but a few people have stated they think they have to get rid of government (and most of them IMO are likely town). 

Why should we help the individuals that want to prevent us from winning? 

Thought Michael has to die for you to win, so who is preventing you from winning again?

40 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Then you are misreading the situation. I’m not holding onto to it so you don’t vote me or counselor. I’m holding onto it because I don’t see enough people removing their head from ***** for it to be worth it to reveal it. Call me petty, I don’t care. 

You are holding info over town in hopes that they switch their vote. Scum move, considering you dont have a red letter and I can partly prove it and that you are lying about Counselors move 

33 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You didnt push the Sanchez lynch

You have lied

Your mood is scum, not protown 

42 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Noted and appreciated.  But let's not act like that was towns only option.

You are going  to need to pull some posts for me to see this supposed push, as I dont recall that being the case.

Your faction has not.  Sorry to hold that against the govt

Neat.  Hope if you do decide to reveal it, town is in a different mood to reconsider.  Make sure you dont fly too close to the sun on this and burn that olive branch.

Was there a different scum that’s been outed that I’m not aware of? 

I tagged you with the post it started on. Read up on it and see just how hard he tried to attach me to mwil as well. 

daboyle straight up lied but counselor simply held back some info. Honestly tho, can you really blame them? 

14 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Thought Michael has to die for you to win, so who is preventing you from winning again?

You are holding info over town in hopes that they switch their vote. Scum move, considering you dont have a red letter and I can partly prove it and that you are lying about Counselors move 

You didnt push the Sanchez lynch

You have lied

Your mood is scum, not protown 

He does, but we need to be alive as well. 

we absolutely 100% have a red letter. You can try and spin it all you like, it’s 100%. I am not lying about counselors move whatsoever. When daboyle died, Counselors move changed. 

I thought you’ve been reading up? I ABSOLUTELY pushed the Sanchez lynch. The proof is in thread. 

I have not lied about anything. 

my mood is not scum. My mood is petty and vindictive. 

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:
On 4/9/2020 at 5:51 PM, theuntouchable said:

There’s who’s responsible for the kidnappings 

@squire12 this is where it starts. 

a vague statement that did not quote anyone?

Sanchez has the 2 prior posts.  in addition to orca, mwil and pickle have a few quotes prior to that.

If you made a push, it would need to be better and stronger than that.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

a vague statement that did not quote anyone?

Sanchez has the 2 prior posts.  in addition to orca, mwil and pickle have a few quotes prior to that.

If you made a push, it would need to be better and stronger than that.

It continues from there. Goes dormant for a few hours when he was gone and then comes back. I specifically said that’s where it started.