Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

He does, but we need to be alive as well. 

we absolutely 100% have a red letter. You can try and spin it all you like, it’s 100%. I am not lying about counselors move whatsoever. When daboyle died, Counselors move changed. 

I thought you’ve been reading up? I ABSOLUTELY pushed the Sanchez lynch. The proof is in thread. 

I have not lied about anything. 

my mood is not scum. My mood is petty and vindictive. 

No it didnt and I have proof

Be prepared for me to burn you down like Mwil

P.S. I have a red letter from yesterday of you so this should be an easy vote no matter what

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

No it didnt and I have proof

Be prepared for me to burn you down like Mwil

P.S. I have a red letter from yesterday of you so this should be an easy vote no matter what

Yes it did and no you do not. 

im not mwil and I’m not scum. 

p.s. you are 100% lying now 

9 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Was there a different scum that’s been outed that I’m not aware of?

At this juncture, weston /unlikely allies are town.   remaining groups are scum, especially those that are supposedly pro-town yet holding a positive invest on a local bad aligned player

I tagged you with the post it started on. Read up on it and see just how hard he tried to attach me to mwil as well. 

neat.  sanchez tried to attach others to mwil as well.  it is what scum will often do

daboyle straight up lied but counselor simply held back some info. Honestly tho, can you really blame them? 

Counselor lied......

On 4/7/2020 at 11:42 AM, Counselor said:

Matts 

Because I am alignment compare 

On 4/8/2020 at 2:52 PM, Counselor said:

Nope. I was a Mason with Daboyle. Friendly others we are. I can’t alignment compare without my partner lol so now I’m vanilla. 

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

At this juncture, weston /unlikely allies are town.   remaining groups are scum, especially those that are supposedly pro-town yet holding a positive invest on a local bad aligned player

neat.  sanchez tried to attach others to mwil as well.  it is what scum will often do

Counselor lied......

Well, we’re not scum so you’re wrong there. 

again, read through it.

you call it a lie, I say omitting the full truth. Again, can you really honestly blame them? I’ve done nothing but tell the truth and look where it’s lead. 

On 4/8/2020 at 11:24 AM, The Orca said:

So some thoughts on this

Management is the group that cause Westen to be burned. They arent directly in the show until season 2 I believe. They may be referenced in season 1 though (dont remember off hand though)

They thought they could recruit Westen

They could be in the game as a cult

There are at least 2 indies cause Glen was even night SK

The Government is most likely the people with the day move kidnap, role cop gives them a better use of the move

The group of individual bad guys could be mafia/cult as well if Management isnt in the game 

I made this post based on how I saw the writeup. Daboyle originally flipped role cop. I woke up saw the writeup and made some trolly posts and little comments. Then responded to Slappy I think here. I saw role cop and thats what lead to my post about government kidnapping based on role cop results. Wasnt until Counselor came out later I flipped my tune on Government, which obviously has changed with my results and your admissions 

On 4/8/2020 at 10:18 AM, SwAg said:

Night 2:

Everyone had dispersed for the evening and was off to handle their various responsibilities for the night.  There was evil afoot, and everyone was intent upon finding it, but none more-so than JoshJosh decided to take a break from his role as a catalyst in our inability to be happy friends because he's a bully, and decided he would do a good, old fashion stakeout.  He was 100 meters away from any danger with binoculars, facing the wrong way, of course.  But, hey, this type of work beats lying in a crumpled heap after blocking punches with your face.

Josh observed his target all night, and his patience was rewarded as he saw two shadowy figures looming around outside the house he was surveying.  The two figures approached from opposite ends of the way, but were both revealed when they passed through the lighting.  It was Glen and Daboyle.  Neither were aware of each other, but the house's occupant was seemingly aware of them.  As both crept toward the home, massive lights suddenly revealed their precise location, and then the night was filled with gunfire.

Glen is dead.  He was Jan Haseck, Serial Killer (Even), Independent-Aligned. @Glen

Daboyle is dead.  He was Agent Harris, Alignment Cop, Government-Aligned. @daboyle250

Josh was panicking.  He just saw two guys get mowed down with guns.  He was not sticking around, he had to get out of here.  He ran fifty meters back to his truck and got inside.  He went to start his car, but upon twisting the key in the ignition the car promptly blew up.

Josh is dead.  He was Nate Westen, Incompetent JOAT, Westen-Aligned. @JoshstraDaymus

Heimdallr is not going quietly.  He is observing his surrounding, attempting to find anything that could be useful in this daring plan... He cannot afford to wait because if he waits, it may be too late.  You may still pay the ransom, but Heimdallr has initiated a plan to escape!

Yes, yes!  That is what I heard!  I heard that that there Touch did not go anywhere last night!  Quite the rousing gossip!

It is now Day 3.  You have until 9 p.m. EST on Thursday, April 9, 2020 to reach a decision.

@MWil23 @Counselor, @rackcs, @bcb1213, @11sanchez11, @pwny@Forge, @Pickle Rick, @Heimdallr, @Matts4313, @The Orca, @MookieMonstah@TLO, @squire12, @theuntouchable, @Malfatron, @Ragnarok, @Slappy Mc, @wolfeyestrk, @swoosh

If you think you should have received a PM and did not, message me.

On 4/8/2020 at 10:25 AM, SwAg said:

Updated the write-up.

There is roughly a 10 min span before Swag edited. At first I didnt know what was edited, until much later I saw Daboyle was alignment cop on the first page

Maybe I was in a sleep induced grogginess state and didnt see it, but I'm going to trust my memory and brain 

Counselor claims 4 hours later

On 4/8/2020 at 3:52 PM, Counselor said:

Nope. I was a Mason with Daboyle. Friendly others we are. I can’t alignment compare without my partner lol so now I’m vanilla. 

Thisnhas been Part 1 of the Touch (Scum) unneeded but fun take town

On 4/9/2020 at 6:00 PM, theuntouchable said:

Im good with mookie or Sanchez 

for a strong push of sanchez, he leaves some options

On 4/9/2020 at 6:04 PM, theuntouchable said:

I could be talked into it but the frustration seemed real 

On 4/9/2020 at 6:05 PM, theuntouchable said:

Yea that’s what happens when I find scum. 

On 4/9/2020 at 6:08 PM, theuntouchable said:

Mwilly vanilly were you too scared to come after me yourself? 

On 4/9/2020 at 6:08 PM, theuntouchable said:

Lol 

On 4/9/2020 at 6:21 PM, theuntouchable said:

Well then you may wanna put your dog on a leash 

On 4/9/2020 at 6:28 PM, theuntouchable said:

Well, my point is I’m not certain that scum would kidnap themselves. At least I wasn’t until it took malf right off the lynch list. 

On 4/9/2020 at 6:41 PM, theuntouchable said:

Could be that they liked the other lynch trains proposed at the time 

On 4/9/2020 at 6:59 PM, theuntouchable said:

Huh 

On 4/9/2020 at 7:00 PM, theuntouchable said:

Why 

On 4/9/2020 at 7:13 PM, theuntouchable said:

Didn’t orca confirm what he said? 

On 4/9/2020 at 7:19 PM, theuntouchable said:

And you believe the gf? 

On 4/9/2020 at 7:21 PM, theuntouchable said:

So why did you survive the lynch instead of being pardoned? 

On 4/9/2020 at 7:26 PM, theuntouchable said:

And who is the person pushing that narrative the most right now? 

On 4/9/2020 at 7:26 PM, theuntouchable said:

Why would they have to know who’s scum vs town? 

On 4/9/2020 at 7:35 PM, theuntouchable said:

This is def not town squire 

not a sanchez mention, but a squire mention

On 4/9/2020 at 7:49 PM, theuntouchable said:

Ok? 

On 4/9/2020 at 7:59 PM, theuntouchable said:

I get it, but really I don’t understand why a 3rd party would need an alignment comp other than to be able to town. 

On 4/9/2020 at 8:10 PM, theuntouchable said:

Sure but wouldn’t it just be an alignment cop then? 

On 4/9/2020 at 8:20 PM, theuntouchable said:

Huh 

On 4/9/2020 at 8:21 PM, theuntouchable said:

It doesn’t count because he’s been kidnapped

On 4/9/2020 at 8:22 PM, theuntouchable said:

Pwny

not a sanchez vote during regulation of day 3 when the players tied got a whopping 3 votes.   that is 1 strong push of sanchez so far here.

On 4/9/2020 at 8:22 PM, theuntouchable said:

I thought you read up today? 

On 4/9/2020 at 8:27 PM, theuntouchable said:

Any particular reason for one over the other? 

On 4/9/2020 at 8:29 PM, theuntouchable said:

TLO 

On 4/9/2020 at 8:56 PM, theuntouchable said:

This is an odd angle you are taking

On 4/10/2020 at 6:55 AM, theuntouchable said:

What’s up

On 4/10/2020 at 6:56 AM, theuntouchable said:

Lol nobody saved him 

On 4/10/2020 at 7:03 AM, theuntouchable said:

Didn’t have something to use n2 

On 4/10/2020 at 7:13 AM, theuntouchable said:

Feels like sanchez is trying to hard to feign ignorance over the kidnapping move 

really strong reasoning sited here.

On 4/10/2020 at 7:14 AM, theuntouchable said:

No

On 4/10/2020 at 7:54 AM, theuntouchable said:

So you think they kidnapped him as part of their group to remove him from the possibility of being lynched to give him a shot at death? 

On 4/10/2020 at 8:35 AM, theuntouchable said:

Idk I didn’t put the note there 

On 4/10/2020 at 8:42 AM, theuntouchable said:

You would be thinking wrong. 

On 4/10/2020 at 9:14 AM, theuntouchable said:

Huh

On 4/10/2020 at 10:43 AM, theuntouchable said:

Hi

On 4/10/2020 at 11:21 AM, theuntouchable said:

He was skimming 

On 4/10/2020 at 11:28 AM, theuntouchable said:

Eh I think government would be independent type at worst. Don’t the FBI agents trail westen through most of season 1? 

On 4/10/2020 at 11:29 AM, theuntouchable said:

That’s the sissy bet. Low risk low reward 

On 4/10/2020 at 11:30 AM, theuntouchable said:

I see that 

On 4/10/2020 at 11:34 AM, theuntouchable said:

This. 

I want Sanchez but I’d be willing to go squire. 

leaves open the option to go elsewhere.....this supposed strong push is yet to be found

On 4/10/2020 at 11:35 AM, theuntouchable said:

I could see Bly as an unlikely ally or government 

On 4/10/2020 at 11:37 AM, theuntouchable said:

He is but he also does some things against the governments wishes too. I don’t think that happens in season 1 tho. 

23 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Why do you say that? 

Probably 

And if government isn’t anti-town there is also 0% chance that you lynch someone against town. 

Back to? I haven’t had a different viewpoint. I think at worst they would be 3rd party/neutral. 

Did you read the OP? 

I’m not making you do anything. I just don’t see counselor coming out like he did it he wasn’t sided with town in some manner. Think back to when you claimed to be alignment comp and how counselor took it. 

Oof 

@theuntouchable  not a very convincing push on sanchez.   50 posts and most of it is laying the ground work how govt is pro town.

Just now, The Orca said:

I made this post based on how I saw the writeup. Daboyle originally flipped role cop. I woke up saw the writeup and made some trolly posts and little comments. Then responded to Slappy I think here. I saw role cop and thats what lead to my post about government kidnapping based on role cop results. Wasnt until Counselor came out later I flipped my tune on Government, which obviously has changed with my results and your admissions 

There is roughly a 10 min span before Swag edited. At first I didnt know what was edited, until much later I saw Daboyle was alignment cop on the first page

Maybe I was in a sleep induced grogginess state and didnt see it, but I'm going to trust my memory and brain 

Part 2: So why did Daboyle flip role cop first. My guess Swag mixed up which one was which and Counselor was role cop and he confused the two and you all corrected him or he caught it himself 

Meaning you all are lying that his move became vanilla upon Daboyles death. You all lied about what Counselor is, he is not or has not been alignment cop. He claimed to counter Matts cause he tells the truth and could get Matts lycnhed cause Daboyle was the alignment cop so Matts most likely wasnt. Which I believe was D2 when I HAD a red letter of Mwil. 

Maybe Swag mixed it up because Counselor claimed a role he isnt 

In the end Counselor isnt alignment cop and it didnt change. It just was role cop from the beginning

Lies everywhere

Part 2 ended

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

for a strong push of sanchez, he leaves some options

not a sanchez mention, but a squire mention

not a sanchez vote during regulation of day 3 when the players tied got a whopping 3 votes.   that is 1 strong push of sanchez so far here.

really strong reasoning sited here.

leaves open the option to go elsewhere.....this supposed strong push is yet to be found

@theuntouchable  not a very convincing push on sanchez.   50 posts and most of it is laying the ground work how govt is pro town.

A lot of that is pushing Sanchez, then I was one of the first to vote him yesterday and maintained that position. Even when I started creeping up the VC. 

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Lol you don’t have results. You’re independent at best and scum at worst. 

Lots to dive into before I head out to mow (probably wont get to them all if any)

@theuntouchable I still wanna believe that swag didnt make Bly have to kill Westen bc that is just not accurate or right. To that end I need honesty here 

1. Why do you keep hiding and lying about certain things such as counselor's role, your role etc.  What is the point of hiding everything if you are for town.  If orca is correct and cousnelor is a role cop (which makes more sense) why keep that hidden?  Also I assume if you can red letter someone its bc of your role then (which would mean you are lying about/hiding that).

Come clean and help us lynch scum.  

@The Orca you might want to consider doing the same 

Slappy: who could the scum faction be? 

touch: did you read the OP? 

slappy: yes 

also slappy: how do you know the independents are the scum? 

look at the op 

So again I will ask, why would they have an alignment comparison? 

The only way I see government as scum is if counselor was lying about it being an alignment comparison. A scum faction would NEVER have that role (barring some kind of draft style) as it wouldn’t help them with anything at all. They would have zero reason to need to know who’s aligned with who. 

You didn’t even answer the question. Why would a scum group that is against town have an alignment comparison? 

an alignment cop, I could see. 
a role cop? Yes. 

An alignment comparison? No. A scum group absolutely would NOT have an alignment comparison because it does nothing for them. 

you take that combined with how he reacted over Matts and IMO he’s telling the truth. 

Huh

And how do you know that? 

Read what you just wrote in that first statement again, slowly. Then look at the OP again. 

it’ll come to you. 

I don’t think it is tbh 

When I was a 3rd party governor, I was given a fake claim in that game. The reason behind it, would be the paranoia associated with “OMG HES NOT TOWN GET HIM”

(the irony of you asking this is kinda funny) 

What? 

Nah cause I would have got Westen 

You truly feel lazy with your scum hunting this game. 

Mwil quoted me a minute ago but I see nothing .....

So that should tell you everything you need to know about you not getting a role because you wanted it. 

22 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

So if he was playing favorites, who would be amongst the top of that list? 

That doesn’t make your statement true tho 

Holy massive quote post Batman 

You sound jealous that his is bigger 

Totally had to. You walked right into that Mwilly vanilly 

I’ve noticed 

? That’s not what I’m saying at all. I’m saying you getting PGO after asking does not mean that he played favorites. 

I just meant that I haven’t seen any likes from you since before then. 

Matts is a PGO tho 

21 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

It ain’t so. 

It’s likely a caveat of his role. I don’t think rags would stick to a schtick this long unless he had to 

Well stop avoiding 

Wouldn’t be the first time you’re wrong 

Weren’t you wrong d1 too? 

That’s because sanchez is likely lying and scum 

this is response to malf's actual push of sanchez.   looks more like tagging along than an actual push

@MWil23 anything else you wanna add? 

19 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Did I miss anything? 

You think I missed that? 

FIFY 

It wouldn’t require that tho 

Nah 

That lasted long 

How do? 

18 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Yea 

To me? 

I just told you yea 

I’ve been busy but I have been gamesolving when I’m here. 

I have voted

Mwil was my top read. Past him it gets a bit muddled because of rags results but I still feel like Sanchez and squire are scum. next up would be slappy for me. 

sanchez claim didn’t really make sense and when I started pushing hard on mwil, he suddenly took a liking to me. I called mwil out on it and suddenly it disappeared. Then he quoted me on a couple things and agreed with me just to turn around and mention me again. His timeline for reading up seems off as well. 

squire doesn’t seem right at all. I know he’s said he’s had things going on as well but his pushes have been weird IMO. 

slappy falls into the same category as squire for me. I feel like every push of slappys has been a lazy push. The whole voting for anyone that’s not westen seemed odd too. 

if this is a push, it is about as weak as you can get.  

I’ve been throwing it back and forth. For all intents and purposes Sam should be westen aligned, at the same time he does manage to screw quite a few things up for Michael so I’m not quite sure what to make of his results. 

I’ve still voted .....

I was in the middle of a BR match yesterday 

How do you know what I look like? 

16 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Orca I’m disappointed in you 

What move? 

I’m disappointed that you haven’t put together yet who I am. 

I read that as 50/50 on his read of us 

@theuntouchableanother 50 posts from you.  

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Lots to dive into before I head out to mow (probably wont get to them all if any)

@theuntouchable I still wanna believe that swag didnt make Bly have to kill Westen bc that is just not accurate or right. To that end I need honesty here 

1. Why do you keep hiding and lying about certain things such as counselor's role, your role etc.  What is the point of hiding everything if you are for town.  If orca is correct and cousnelor is a role cop (which makes more sense) why keep that hidden?  Also I assume if you can red letter someone its bc of your role then (which would mean you are lying about/hiding that).

Come clean and help us lynch scum.  

@The Orca you might want to consider doing the same 

I have not lied about anything at all. I have also revealed our information. You have impeccable timing. 

the red letter comes counselor. My move is the day arrest.