Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Scum roleblock,  neat.

Lol.  Then why did I not block any of the power roles?

Malf is odd night so i couldn't have been caught, but yet let ALL the power roles free to do their thing....you need to reevaluate things. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Orca very well could have bussed mwil, knowing he was the godfather.   Your day hit of him might have been a twist not considered. 

At this point, you gain more by being right and removing red mafia, so pickle would be my choice.  Getting other opinions from 

@wolfeyestrk, @Matts4313, @Heimdallr, @Slappy Mc, @Malfatron

I fully agree that arresting pickle lends us more credibility. My biggest concern is that town sided orca wouldn’t be lying like this and he wasn’t able to voted for previously and the night we targeted him, we couldn’t find him. Arresting him may actually be the only way to get rid of him. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Orca very well could have bussed mwil, knowing he was the godfather.   Your day hit of him might have been a twist not considered. 

At this point, you gain more by being right and removing red mafia, so pickle would be my choice.  Getting other opinions from 

He secures his own death so I'm down.  

Let's do this @theuntouchable.  Be ready to go, "oh I guess me and counselor lied, sorry town"

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Except, I’m not. 

You are.  Kill me and prove it.  I gotta go mow before my grandmother does it herself so I look forward to seeing you strung up when I return if I'm dead. 

Should be a good read up either way. 

Carla out!!

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

To be clear, I think orca is independent scum not baddies aligned. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You are.  Kill me and prove it.  I gotta go mow before my grandmother does it herself so I look forward to seeing you strung up when I return if I'm dead. 

Should be a good read up either way. 

Carla out!!

I’m not and I gladly would because it would lend credence to the cause. I have concerns of another tho so I’m perfectly ok with offing another scum in orca first.