Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

It be pretty sucky that I roleblock him but he still got a move lol. I can confirm he did not kill anyone though. 

Why did you choose squire? What about his gameplay made you think he was the right direction?

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

How do you know this? What proof does the RB'er have?

Bc orca said cousnelor used a move n4.  Touch confirmed it.  Which means they are lying about counselor's role.  He is most likely a role cop (not tied to daboyle as he claimed). 

So when cousnelor claimed he got no results on n1, n2 and n3 bc he couldn't find orca n1, n2 daboyle died and d3 he was vanilla bc daboyle was dead....that was all lies

Now it  has been proven via orca and admitted by touch that cousnelor does have a move.  Which means he has had moves all along.  He also could have been the one to kidnap @Heimdallr and @Malfatron

14 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

@theuntouchable if you and Counselor claim to have a Red Letter result on Pickle and you claim to have another day arrest... why wouldn't you use it on Pickle?

That’s mostly where I’m leaning but with orca lying as hard as he is and the circumstances surrounding his character, it leaves me concerned. As far as malf, admittedly, I just wanna prove I’m right. 

15 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Also, @theuntouchable I'm willing to believe what you are saying. What is your cover role?

Why do you think Malfatron is lying/scum?

Is there anyone other than yourself and Counselor that you can clear?

What say you about Mookie, Forge and Pwny?

We had David and Anwar left for cover roles. David would have been westen aligned and Anwar would have been unlikely ally. 

Malf is whiteknighting the ever living crap out of heim. Heim is the one that got some heat coming out of the kidnapping and he’s pushing hard to make it known heim is town. He’s also flip flopped on his stance on me. 

not currently because n1 we got no true result as orca couldn’t be targeted. N2 we compared Matts and mwil and they were not aligned. After daboyle died, counselor was an alignment cop and found mwil n3 and pickle last night. 

I feel like mookie is scum. Forge feels town to me (especially given he was early on the malf train). Pwny felt genuinely agitated but I’m not so sure I like him saving himself from mod death. 

N1: I blocked pwny in part bc of our back and forth and in part of i didnt like his play style.  Come in do a quick catchup, post a few things and then bounce.  

N2: in a 25 man game I figured there had to be more than 1 hit a night and maybe i blocked pwny hitting soemone n1 so I tried him again.  I also was not in a good mood with having to deal with the ethics behind whether "sunshine" offends people so I blocked him again 

N3: d3 was when swoosh came out with pwny being a poor kid so I didn't think he could be a killer so I switched and went with squire bc I did not like how he was playing and especially bc he wanted to vote unlikely ally aligned players.  Also rags just saying "take the hint, go elsewhere" rubbed me ten wrong way.  Ultimately wolfe was the lightning rod so my move went to him instead of squire 

N4: I blocked squire again bc I still don't by his bs about lynching unlikely ally aligned players and also did not believe rags to be Sam.  No way someone says they are sam well before roles goe out and they actually get him.  I thought it was just a bit he was doing and using it to cover for squire and mookie when they were talking heat.  

16 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Why wouldnt they claim that to begin the day?

Why not just cap him immediately?

Why wait until I out Counselor (4/4 move wise lmao) correctly as having a move and lying for days about it?

Why still wait

Imo he doesnt know the alignment and I'm right about Counselor being a Role cop or he doesnt have another day hit and is just screwing around

By the way, if he does kill me, Mookie is scum, Touch is scum, Counselor is scum

i wanted to get you talking more and to get some others involved. 

I had already stated before that counselor has had a move. 

We do know pickles alignment and counselor is not a role cop. He’s an alignment cop. 

counselor and I are not scum. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

We had David and Anwar left for cover roles. David would have been westen aligned and Anwar would have been unlikely ally. 

Malf is whiteknighting the ever living crap out of heim. Heim is the one that got some heat coming out of the kidnapping and he’s pushing hard to make it known heim is town. He’s also flip flopped on his stance on me. 

not currently because n1 we got no true result as orca couldn’t be targeted. N2 we compared Matts and mwil and they were not aligned. After daboyle died, counselor was an alignment cop and found mwil n3 and pickle last night. 

I feel like mookie is scum. Forge feels town to me (especially given he was early on the malf train). Pwny felt genuinely agitated but I’m not so sure I like him saving himself from mod death. 

How did you get results if Daboyle died xD

Why would you use an invest on somone who had a positive invest already on them ( @rackcs as well lol)

I'm straight up telling you, he is scum. Kill him if you are town sided. You are not so lol

Touch just slipped also lmao. You dont get results from a dead person who died via a PGO 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

i wanted to get you talking more and to get some others involved. 

I had already stated before that counselor has had a move. 

We do know pickles alignment and counselor is not a role cop. He’s an alignment cop. 

counselor and I are not scum. 

I have the most posts in this game, hit all my night results, am the clear MVP...

And you wanted to get me talking more lmao

You stated nothing until I posted he used it last night

You are scum, 100%

Have you figured out my character yet lol

You are caught, nice try though