Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

Just now, squire12 said:

Mookie -- I am going to trust the ragnarok info for now.  He was correct on me, so I am not sure how he would be wrong on mookie

bcb - it is not a strong read or feel.   I don't see scum bcb coming out with his info and risky it backfiring. 

Like I said earlier, malf has the potential to give us a track result tonight.   That feels like it could be a valuable piece of info.

Are you deliberately ignoring me?

Just now, squire12 said:

It's my list and my reads on players based on game play.  Feel free to make your own list and we can compare and move on from there.

I've done it several times. Which is why I got so upset the other day. Players like yourself and @Heimdallr don't seem to want to pay attention to what I say. 

Can you explain how you would not, at the very least, have a town-lean on me?

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Except, we’re not orange. We’re yellow. Or have you not actually read the OP or daboyle write up? 

Whatever scum color that is lol

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I get it. But Mookie  seems to be the guy that everyone from all these disparate corners of the game seem to agree on being scum, and yet nobody will vote him. That seems....kinda weird? 

He is scum. First, we need to get ahead of the Lie At All Costs Faction

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Also, it is safe IMO, to say that Gov't at least is acting in Westen/U.A.'s best interest. That being said, you won't get any help killing Michael Westen from me. 

Sketchy

6 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Also, it is safe IMO, to say that Gov't at least is acting in Westen/U.A.'s best interest. That being said, you won't get any help killing Michael Westen from me. 

I can accept that. Ultimately, our wincon relies on town winning. I’m not going to pursue the second part until we can complete the first. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Also, Do any of the roles from the dead posters fit the description of Kidnappers?

It should be noted that there is more than 1 kidnapper. As described in the write-up when Heim and Malf escaped.

Not really. Sanchez was an art thief and Pickle a conartist. Mwil a heroin dealer I think Heimdallr said 

Just now, The Orca said:

Not really. Sanchez was an art thief and Pickle a conartist. Mwil a heroin dealer I think Heimdallr said 

So at least 2 kidnappers are still out there. With more and more roles getting claimed we can weed through the muck to find who's lying.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

So at least 2 kidnappers are still out there. With more and more roles getting claimed we can weed through the muck to find who's lying.

We know Mookie is scum

We know the Government is scum

The day kills started when the kidnapping stopped

I've never heard a criminal call a holding room/house as a safe house. Spies and government (FBI) have safe houses 

Coincidence?

Bly is also an evildoer version of Michael imo

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Touch has removed MWil and Pickle, both Baddie aligned... 

What is sketchy about it?

Both when he is on the chopping block. Not before. Ever hear of getting multiple day kills if you live to D4 while being in a faction of 3 thatbis confirmed nontown lol