Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

That was already out there from orca

Why dont you question why Touch's faction invested Mwil after it was out there?

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

( @SwAg could this get updated yet?) 

malf tried to make sure that bcbs results were met with doubt. I remember him mentioning a few times that town and scum could have violent pasts or non violent pasts. I think a few others mentioned it, but I remember malf saying it a few times. 

I did a bunch cause it's TRUE. Bunch of town characters have violent pasts 

40 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Diego Cruz 

Weston aligned

bomb, will blow up at death and kill player if hit or kill a player voting me

Passive move, no night action

https://burnnotice.fandom.com/wiki/Episode_107:_Broken_Rules

And we found the last ones lol

17 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Why would Diego be westen aligned? Wouldn’t he most likely be unlikely ally? 

Bad Guys: Jason Bly, Consuela "Concha" Ramirez, Diego Cruz

Read the recap of the episode if you all want. Diego is straight up bad imo

Touch, Squire, Matts 

Diego is a straight up bad guy and at the very minimum...I mean let's make the game fun he is an unlikley ally. 

But this is one of the best episodes and fandom classifies 3 characters we have in the game as "bad"

Either way Touch is scum

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Why dont you question why Touch's faction invested Mwil after it was out there?

I did a bunch cause it's TRUE. Bunch of town characters have violent pasts 

https://burnnotice.fandom.com/wiki/Episode_107:_Broken_Rules

And we found the last ones lol

Bad Guys: Jason Bly, Consuela "Concha" Ramirez, Diego Cruz

Touch, Squire, Matts 

Diego is a straight up bad guy and at the very minimum...I mean let's make the game fun he is an unlikley ally. 

But this is one of the best episodes and fandom classifies 3 characters we have in the game as "bad"

Either way Touch is scum

Because it wasn’t actually out there, at all. 

im not saying that it isn’t true, just that the people that would be worried about it the most is scum. So thank you for reaffirming that. 

the bad guy would be concha, who is already a known bad guy. At the end Diego wants to get rid of concha so he would literally only be unlikely ally. 

I absolutely love how you attempt to use this to spin me as scum again. LMAO 

Spinning_Dancer.gif

Edited by theuntouchable

It’s pretty clear common sense why the wincon is the way it is. The FBI doesn’t want any harm to come to Michael in the show, they want to make his life extremely difficult. However, the ways to do that in a mafia game would be things like roleblocks, silences etc etc which would seriously hinder the first part of the wincon. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Because it wasn’t actually out there, at all. 

im not saying that it isn’t true, just that the people that would be worried about it the most is scum. So thank you reaffirming that. 

the bad guy would be concha, who is already a known bad guy. At the end Diego wants to get rid of concha so he would literally only be unlikely ally. 

I absolutely love how you attempt to use this to spin me as scum again. LMAO 

Spinning_Dancer.gif

Not what Squire said and I said this, so quit lying and spinning...at the end of the day the dude was bad imo

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Touch, Squire, Matts 

Either way Touch is scum

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Not what Squire said and I said this, so quit lying and spinning...at the end of the day the dude was bad imo

You said he was “straight up bad” which isn’t actually true. How he ends up in that episode would be unlikely ally, not straight up bad guy. 

Orca: Diego is a straight up bad guy IMO, I mean he is a straight up bad guy. It’s possible that he’s unlikely ally but he’s straight up bad guy. 

touch: actually he’d be unlikely ally not straight up bad guy

orca: that’s exactly what I said quit spinning things ......

at the end of the episode he wanted to get rid of concha, that wouldn’t be straight up bad. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Orca: Diego is a straight up bad guy IMO, I mean he is a straight up bad guy. It’s possible that he’s unlikely ally but he’s straight up bad guy. 

touch: actually he’d be unlikely ally not straight up bad guy

orca: that’s exactly what I said quit spinning things ......

at the end of the episode he wanted to get rid of concha, that wouldn’t be straight up bad. 

Straight up bad is speaking to his character in general. Then I said he could be unlikley ally. Told people to read the episode to make their own conclusion. Either way he isnt Westen algined 

You spinning lmao

Just now, The Orca said:

Straight up bad is speaking to his character in general. Then I said he could be unlikley ally. Told people to read the episode to make their own conclusion. Either way he isnt Westen algined 

You spinning lmao

You literally said “he’s a straight up bad guy IMO” then you said At the minimum he would be unlikely ally. You stated twice that you thought he was straight up bad guy. 

nothing has been spun. I literally quoted your exact words. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You literally said “he’s a straight up bad guy IMO” then you said At the minimum he would be unlikely ally. You stated twice that you thought he was straight up bad guy. 

nothing has been spun. I literally quoted your exact words. 

You just proved my point. Thanks so much