Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

33 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Why dont you question why Touch's faction invested Mwil after it was out there?

I did a bunch cause it's TRUE. Bunch of town characters have violent pasts 

https://burnnotice.fandom.com/wiki/Episode_107:_Broken_Rules

And we found the last ones lol

Bad Guys: Jason Bly, Consuela "Concha" Ramirez, Diego Cruz

Read the recap of the episode if you all want. Diego is straight up bad imo

Touch, Squire, Matts 

Diego is a straight up bad guy and at the very minimum...I mean let's make the game fun he is an unlikley ally. 

But this is one of the best episodes and fandom classifies 3 characters we have in the game as "bad"

Either way Touch is scum

You mean the guy that blows up Concha is a "straight up bad guy"?

Orca, you are just too much

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Why dont you question why Touch's faction invested Mwil after it was out there?

I did a bunch cause it's TRUE. Bunch of town characters have violent pasts 

https://burnnotice.fandom.com/wiki/Episode_107:_Broken_Rules

And we found the last ones lol

Bad Guys: Jason Bly, Consuela "Concha" Ramirez, Diego Cruz

Read the recap of the episode if you all want. Diego is straight up bad imo

Touch, Squire, Matts 

Diego is a straight up bad guy and at the very minimum...I mean let's make the game fun he is an unlikley ally. 

But this is one of the best episodes and fandom classifies 3 characters we have in the game as "bad"

Either way Touch is scum

maybe you missed the important element here

Diego takes Fiona's fire bomb and places it inside Concha's house, leaving quickly. Hearing a noise, Concha looks out on the street, and seeing Diego wave goodbye, she has no time to react before Diego pushes the detonator. The house explodes into bits, taking Conch with it. Watching from nearby, Michael and Diego acknowledge each other, and go their separate ways.

Sure, the character that blows up Concha a straight up bad guy

29 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Straight up bad is speaking to his character in general. Then I said he could be unlikley ally. Told people to read the episode to make their own conclusion. Either way he isnt Westen algined 

You spinning lmao

Since you are not hosting, I am not sure it makes a lot of sense to project what you think someone's alignment is based on how you would have made the alignments.

Just because you want me to be scum will not make it so

11 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Self gain..I dont believe it was out of the goodness of his heart lol

Great, since you are now interpreting the aspect of the show/episode and projecting how you think the character should it with this game.    Much like Pickle.....oh yeah, he ended up local baddies aligned.  

@The Orca were you the real godfather of that faction?   did you janitor Mwil death so you could coast along outing a few scummates along the way?

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Since you are not hosting, I am not sure it makes a lot of sense to project what you think someone's alignment is based on how you would have made the alignments.

This is a fair statement, but based on some claims/flips I would think unlikely ally would be the alignment of Diego. He’s not the main bad guy in that episode and helps to get rid of concha. 

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

It's how I do rather well for myself in determining setups and alignments. Sorry if it doesnt fit how you think I should play

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Which would mean, unlikely ally ......

Yep. Which he claimed Westen Aligned. He is scum 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Great, since you are now interpreting the aspect of the show/episode and projecting how you think the character should it with this game.    Much like Pickle.....oh yeah, he ended up local baddies aligned.  

@The Orca were you the real godfather of that faction?   did you janitor Mwil death so you could coast along outing a few scummates along the way?

Sanchez was janitored. Mwil was not. What you talking about baddie