Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Is this really how we want to start mafia back up?

Just now, SwAg said:

It’s a movie.

Might I suggest something a little more PC, and go with "Heavyweights" then...that's a Disney movie after all, so that can't possibly have anything unacceptable in it...

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Let the record show that Matts believes that Fat Camp Mafia is more insensitive than a theme revolving around the killing and subsequent dismembering of other people.

Correct. 

Im still not sure where the confusion comes from. One is clearly fake. The other is something that people can actually relate to on a personal level and get offended.

Speaking of clearly fake statements: @Pickle Rick and @The Orca => after you two made the comment about how egregious me saying "ill kill you" was; I tested it again. A few days ago I said "Ill kill you" to @Malfatron. No one batted an eye. Just as I predicted in discord. 

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Correct. 

Im still not sure where the confusion comes from. One is clearly fake. The other is something that people can actually relate to on a personal level and get offended.

Speaking of clearly fake statements: @Pickle Rick and @The Orca => after you two made the comment about how egregious me saying "ill kill you" was; I tested it again. A few days ago I said "Ill kill you" to @Malfatron. No one batted an eye. Just as I predicted in discord. 

So you missed the core concept lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Correct. 

Swing and a miss buttercup!

So what's the theme?

Just now, The Orca said:

So you missed the core concept lol

Not at all. I am just reaffirming my position. I understand the conversation. I just didnt think the comment was egregious then and I dont think it is now. I still think saying something that can be related to on a personal level is much worse. 

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Correct. 

I feel like you’re just going to whine with endless complaints.

• Like 1