Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

@Slappy Mc

If you insist on not going Touch. Squire is scum

His character is not Westen algned. No way no how. Unlikley ally, indy, or scum local baddie

His exchange with Pickle about sunshine was completely fake imo. I have used those terms for like 2 months and he hasnt said a word to me. I believe he used the spat between Pwny and Pickle as a means to distance themselves. Rags' invest is false as shown by Mookie and could be insane cop...meaning scum

As soon as Rags' info is out he gets popped. I think because it showed 2 scum as town. Best to end it. Before anyone else could be invested and it show reverse

Squire has also backed Mwil and Touch well before and when he shouldnt have been

Touch or Squire is the vote today and I'm 100% sold on both. I would urge you to go Touch first, but at the end of the day I'm just playing for you all and probably taking an L despite my performance 

Bly is bad in season 1 and it appears it's really specialized to season 1. Your alls call though 

On 4/10/2020 at 7:58 PM, 11sanchez11 said:
On 4/10/2020 at 7:55 PM, theuntouchable said:

Would scum have a PGO? That would essentially be 2 players that town would have a tough time dealing with. 

I thnk matts prob just advantage of the situation so no one visits him

a tmi post.

this felt off from sanvhez at the time

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

These are all of the mentions of TLO after his alleged invest. 

notice how there is ZERO mention of information? He didn’t bring up his “info” on TLO until AFTER he died and flipped 

it’s because he’s never actually had any. 

I didnt want it to show I hit on multiple invests because I was going to use the protect sometime soon. My tone and forcefulness here shows I HAD something though 

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Slappy Mc

If you insist on not going Touch. Squire is scum

His character is not Westen algned. No way no how. Unlikley ally, indy, or scum local baddie

His exchange with Pickle about sunshine was completely fake imo. I have used those terms for like 2 months and he hasnt said a word to me. I believe he used the spat between Pwny and Pickle as a means to distance themselves. Rags' invest is false as shown by Mookie and could be insane cop...meaning scum

As soon as Rags' info is out he gets popped. I think because it showed 2 scum as town. Best to end it. Before anyone else could be invested and it show reverse

Squire has also backed Mwil and Touch well before and when he shouldnt have been

Touch or Squire is the vote today and I'm 100% sold on both. I would urge you to go Touch first, but at the end of the day I'm just playing for you all and probably taking an L despite my performance 

Bly is bad in season 1 and it appears it's really specialized to season 1. Your alls call though 

You have been lying since day 1 and I just outright proved it. 

Malf is local baddies aligned based on actual results.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I didnt want it to show I hit on multiple invests because I was going to use the protect sometime soon. My tone and forcefulness here shows I HAD something though 

LMAO so let me get this straight you didn’t want to let on that you had info because you might use your protection soon ...... do you hear yourself? 

if you use your day move you can’t be hit that night, what would you be afraid of? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You’ve been lying this entire game and that is 100% proof. 

do you remember what n3 was? 

Yes. Means nothing 

54 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So they were day moves. What time did you use them/receive the “results”? 

I'm sure you would. Like I said the response was varied greatly 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

You have been lying since day 1 and I just outright proved it. 

Malf is local baddies aligned based on actual results.

You have been lying since D1 and I outright proved it 100 times

What did I lie about specifically 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

LMAO so let me get this straight you didn’t want to let on that you had info because you might use your protection soon ...... do you hear yourself? 

if you use your day move you can’t be hit that night, what would you be afraid of? 

Michael dies...I LOSE!!!!!

My moves are straight counter to yours lmao 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

so, for instance, if someone visits you, theres a chance you can protect or invest them?

I would assume so. I have exactly 0 clues about this role. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

@Matts4313why would someone intentionally visit you?

Also clueless to this.