Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

Just now, theuntouchable said:

LOL it means everything. It proves that you either lied about even having results or that you lied about your results. 

I told you the actual result was, he used a move. That's all I knew...I bluffed the rest to see what would happen. How do you not get this 

20 minutes ago, The Orca said:

It's not 6 red. 4 or 5

I bluffed that it was he used a move that night...and it worked, cause you immediately claimed he did after I outed it  xD

4 are already dead.  2 kills last night means there is at least 1 more if not 2

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I didnt want it to show I hit on multiple invests because I was going to use the protect sometime soon. My tone and forcefulness here shows I HAD something though 

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

2nd try lol

I am Redacted

My moves are:

1. Day Invest (Ninja style lol). Invest type is unknown to me. If I use a day invest I am immune from any action including voting until the next night. So invest D1 makes me immune at night N1 and day D2. Can not use the move immediately (same Day) as move below. Can use it each day though 

2. Protection (night move)- at night I can make someone protected from kills until the next night. This includes during the day. I cannot use it if preceded immediately by the day invest. If used, can not use the day invest until the day after the following night. So I use it N1, I can not use a day invest until D3

I am Indy. I win when the Government is dead, Michael is alive and I survive to the end

D1: Invest Mwil cause he was my biggest read by far. Results were he was not town

D2: Invest TLO cause he was my 2nd biggest read and I thought tied to Mwil cause of the shotgun voting of him. Results were he was not town

D3: Invest Touch cause he was not actively trying to game solve imo in thread, was lazy, disinterested, scummy. Results were he was not town

D4: Invested Counselor to see what is up his sleeve. Results came. Back back he used a night move

D5: I invested Mookie because I didnt trust the Mojito invests at all given the invests that had been claimed. All seem to be red herring style so I wanted to see. Was between him and Squire and went him. Results came back he was not town

D6: Redacted for game purposes 

I did this quickly and the other version had a lot more of thoughts and insight on the moves and when and and how I claimed the info

My wincon and moves counter Government. I can not die if i so choose, so I am antiscum in a big way. There is no way the government is town with my role in the game. NONE

So you didn’t let on about the TLO info because you were worried you’d get hit cause you might use your protection soon. Except, by your very own admission, if you just continuously used day invests you could never be night killed. 

Edited by theuntouchable

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So you didn’t let on about the TLO info because you were worried you’d get hit cause you might use your protection soon. Except, by your very own admission, if you just continuously used day invests you could never be night killed. 

If I use the protection on say Racks. I'm vulnerable to being voted (Mwil and others kept trying) or killed at night. It was a balance on how to use everything at my disposal to make it to the end, keep Michael alive, end Government 

Just now, The Orca said:

If I use the protection on say Racks. I'm vulnerable to being voted (Mwil and others kept trying) or killed at night. It was a balance on how to use everything at my disposal to make it to the end, keep Michael alive, end Government 

So if you only use day invests for the entire game, you can’t be voted or killed. 

if you try to protect someone else, you’re vulnerable to kills and being voted......

your claim makes absolutely zero sense. You also left your name off again as well. 

it’s because you’re Evelyn and I’ve nailed you to the wall.