Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:
On 4/3/2020 at 12:15 PM, SwAg said:

Player List:
6.  Sanchez
7.  Pwny

16.  Mookie
17.  Mission
18.  TLO

23.  Slappy
24.  Wolf
25.  Swoosh

Based upon sheer lack of attempting to play at this point, this is a comprehensive list of people that I would like to go D1...and let me be clear, I don't mean that I want to pick any one from this list, but rather, I want all of them gone.

I'd consider making exceptions for Slappy and Sanchez since they have at least semi-decided to play D1 in some capacity. 

@Pickle Rick how did you miss this? Mookie is clearly there.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

A list of 8 people.  Ok pickle xD

At least we now know your 8 is now narrowed down to 2 and we know the ones you left out 

8 and then I said I’d give two a pass, so 6 inactives.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Bc pickle lists don't count xD

But he’s there...you said I added him. I didn’t. I narrowed it to two, I didn’t add him.

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I use it a lot to get finn active and posting some resemblance of his reads or thoughts.  I believe in almost every game finn has played in recently I have done it (JLA and the office for sure I believe)

so what info did you get from Finn 2 games ago that was so valued...... that led you to lynch him when he was town

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Also you say it doesnt help, but now mwil has increased his pool of names to now included mookie, heim has added touch and mission to his list.  

You refuse to give your thoughts, that is telling in itself.  

Glen has not answered 

Mission is keeping things close by saying tlo and himself 

Maybe you can share with the rest of use what you have gained from this question in this game from the answers/lack of answers you have received?

2 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Dome

39 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

dome, untouch or mission

[2nd quote is a reply on who he would kill]

Heem, I love the enthusiasm. You’re adding a ton to this game and I don’t want to discourage you from posting.

But can I ask what I’ve done to offend you, and if there’s anything I can do to make it right? 

Im certainly town, so this hostility is really confusing to me.

Yours truly,
Dome

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

so what info did you get from Finn 2 games ago that was so valued...... that led you to lynch him when he was town

Maybe you can share with the rest of use what you have gained from this question in this game from the answers/lack of answers you have received?

I said it provides a way to get a player active and talking.  If everyone just sat back and didn't post like you, you would never be able to draw any connections or reads later in the game.  

2 games ago (I assume that is the game I lynched him bc of my wrongfully read night move) whatever he responded I was hoping to use to narrow down his teammates assuming he flipped scum.  

You have to post to get reads people. 

______

As for this game, read my posts buttercup.  It's all about getting people to post and making their thoughts known.  It allows me and others to go back and reread once people start flipping town or scum and then they can use it to draw further connections.  

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

[2nd quote is a reply on who he would kill]

Heem, I love the enthusiasm. You’re adding a ton to this game and I don’t want to discourage you from posting.

But can I ask what I’ve done to offend you, and if there’s anything I can do to make it right? 

Im certainly town, so this hostility is really confusing to me.

Yours truly,
Dome

Isnt it obvious