Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

Just now, The Orca said:

But others should lol

Others should come out with information that only helps scum? 

you’re comparing apples to garbage here orca. 

you claimed to have KNOWN mwil was SCUM on d1 but ultimately voted town. You didn’t mention you had info, nothing. You did the same thing for TLO as well. 

you supposedly had scum nailed based on results and said nothing for the entirety of those days. 

you’re trying to compare that to me knowing Matts was PGO and not aligned with mwil.

the two things are in no way the same at all. 

I know your next step is “bUt YoU hElD oNtO PIcKLe InFo” but I had mentioned that I had a scum nailed and revealed it before the end of the day. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Others should come out with information that only helps scum? 

you’re comparing apples to garbage here orca. 

you claimed to have KNOWN mwil was SCUM on d1 but ultimately voted town. You didn’t mention you had info, nothing. You did the same thing for TLO as well. 

you supposedly had scum nailed based on results and said nothing for the entirety of those days. 

you’re trying to compare that to me knowing Matts was PGO and not aligned with mwil.

the two things are in no way the same at all. 

I know your next step is “bUt YoU hElD oNtO PIcKLe InFo” but I had mentioned that I had a scum nailed and revealed it before the end of the day. 

You are failing to see, it basically showed he could be targeted and we could have lynched him again or Racks kill him earlier than you did

1 minute ago, Heimdallr said:

I'm looking back at my notes and I don't have claims from squire, slappy, forge, or orca. where do we stand with those 4?

Also, are you surprised that Malf has changed his tune and thinks you could have fed him a line of bologna in captivity?

Just now, Heimdallr said:

I'm looking back at my notes and I don't have claims from squire, slappy, forge, or orca. where do we stand with those 4?

Squire claimed bomb/vengeful, slappy is the whisperer, forge claimed the ability to commute and orca claimed that he can’t be voted or killed but gets invests every day that are random.