Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

The last game he played you defended him like crazy and I helped to push his lynch D1

This game you havent stuck up for him at all

At least that's how I read it lol

I can’t say I see it that way at all, nor do I want an explanation for how you came to that conclusion. But I do appreciate the way you laid it all out there regardless of how it may look.

16 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Not sure I follow you here?

@squire12 why you avoiding this question?  

16 hours ago, squire12 said:

and you can't hold your alcohol either

31 minutes ago, squire12 said:

so what info did you get from Finn 2 games ago that was so valued...... that led you to lynch him when he was town

Maybe you can share with the rest of use what you have gained from this question in this game from the answers/lack of answers you have received?

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I said it provides a way to get a player active and talking.  If everyone just sat back and didn't post like you, you would never be able to draw any connections or reads later in the game.  

2 games ago (I assume that is the game I lynched him bc of my wrongfully read night move) whatever he responded I was hoping to use to narrow down his teammates assuming he flipped scum.  

You have to post to get reads people. 

______

As for this game, read my posts buttercup.  It's all about getting people to post and making their thoughts known.  It allows me and others to go back and reread once people start flipping town or scum and then they can use it to draw further connections.  

I guess if you do not want to answer the question on what you have learned from the responses or lack of responses, you could just say that.  

18 minutes ago, Dome said:

But can I ask what I’ve done to offend you, and if there’s anything I can do to make it right? 

Im certainly town, so this hostility is really confusing to me.

Yours truly,
Dome

So scummy. 

11 minutes ago, The Orca said:

The last game he played you defended him like crazy and I helped to push his lynch D1

This game you havent stuck up for him at all

At least that's how I read it lol

Good to know....... I didn't even see my role until I was already lynched so didn't bother reading any of the thread.

Just now, squire12 said:

I guess if you do not want to answer the question on what you have learned from the responses or lack of responses, you could just say that.  

I already did if you read my posts. 

I learned that mwil magically took 8 down to 2 and we know the ones he excluded.  

Matts refuses to answer, one could conclude that he doesn't want to connect himslef to anyone just yet (sketchy)

Same can be said for mission who stuck to tlo and himself

Glen hasnt responded, curious

Waiting on a response from swoosh 

Heim added touch and mission to dome so it will be curious as to how he votes for the day in relation to those (that goes for everyone who answered)