Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

Just now, Heimdallr said:

Nope, no real reason. Just a day 1 read.

But if you have a read, surely you have a reason for the read. 

That’s what a read is, right? 

without a reason, it’s just a throwaway vote which is far more scummy than anything you’ve accused me of 

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I already did if you read my posts. 

I try not to most of the time

I learned that mwil magically took 8 down to 2 and we know the ones he excluded.  

do you know what his initial list of 8 was about/trying to signify?   Did you give him 8 bullets/guns or a limited supply?

Matts refuses to answer, one could conclude that he doesn't want to connect himslef to anyone just yet (sketchy)

Might he be choosing not to answer for reasons that would be pro town?  Not wanting to reveal his strong town reads to potential scum

Same can be said for mission who stuck to tlo and himself

see Matts above

Glen hasnt responded, curious

why is it curious?   What read on him does that lead you to?  do you think he is town or scum since he as not responded and that has you curious

Waiting on a response from swoosh 

see above on Glen

Heim added touch and mission to dome so it will be curious as to how he votes for the day in relation to those (that goes for everyone who answered)

Read and feels on players change.   Is Heimdallr supposed to stay committed to his initial reads and answers without an option to alter them as the game evolves?

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

It was not to me.  Hence why I asked you a question about it 

I am pretty sure you think highly enough about your deductive skills in the game of mafia that you will be able to figure this out.  I will give you some more time and see if you can come to a resolution.

18 hours ago, Dome said:

Mafia is really hard and I just want to say at the top of this thing that I think you all are trying your very best 

16 hours ago, Dome said:

Nope. But it wasn’t a bad attempt by any means and you shouldn’t feel ashamed for it. It was a great effort man. 👍 

6 hours ago, Dome said:

Really good try on this one. You didn’t quite get the answer right but I really appreciate the effort you put in to try to solve it anyways.

16 minutes ago, Dome said:

No name calling please 

I don't buy this whole nice guy bit. Just seems fishy

2 hours ago, Dome said:

Thanks for the offer, but I politely decline

2 hours ago, Dome said:

I can’t call it 

You are purposefully being unhelpful by not reading the opening message, and then saying you probably won't be helpful this game. That is about as good of a reason as you'll find for a day 1 lynch.

35 minutes ago, Dome said:

[2nd quote is a reply on who he would kill]

Heem, I love the enthusiasm. You’re adding a ton to this game and I don’t want to discourage you from posting.

But can I ask what I’ve done to offend you, and if there’s anything I can do to make it right? 

Im certainly town, so this hostility is really confusing to me.

Yours truly,
Dome

I don't feel like I need to explain why this is scummy

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I try not to most of the time

do you know what his initial list of 8 was about/trying to signify?   Did you give him 8 bullets/guns or a limited supply? Yes and No

Might he be choosing not to answer for reasons that would be pro town?  Not wanting to reveal his strong town reads to potential scum If he was town it would be a perfect opportunity to throw out a random or calculated name that was not his top scum read it would throw scum off (but he doesn't want to do that either, why is that?)

see Matts above

why is it curious?   What read on him does that lead you to?  do you think he is town or scum since he as not responded and that has you curious its curious bc he has bot responded, is he hiding, is he avoiding it.  Its curious

see above on Glen

Read and feels on players change.   Is Heimdallr supposed to stay committed to his initial reads and answers without an option to alter them as the game evolves? Not sure where this comes from, am I stuck to the first list I posted as you and others helf over me ever game for a year.  

Squire I ask you this, why do you object to thought provoking and informative discussion cntered around questions about handed a gun to someone

Just now, Heimdallr said:

I don't buy this whole nice guy bit. Just seems fishy

It wasn’t meant to be bought. It’s an obvious bit, @Matts4313 even eluded to that earlier.

1 minute ago, Heimdallr said:

You are purposefully being unhelpful by not reading the opening message, and then saying you probably won't be helpful this game. That is about as good of a reason as you'll find for a day 1 lynch.

I never really read the flavor unless it’s absolutely crucial. Ask @Pickle Rick about the North Pole game. :) 

I also didn’t say I probably won’t be helpful. I didn’t say that at all. That’s 100% your creation.

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I don't feel like I need to explain why this is scummy

I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, I don’t mean to offend because I think you’re giving a damn fine effort... but you are sorely mistaken.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

It wasn’t meant to be bought. It’s an obvious bit, @Matts4313 even eluded to that earlier.

I never really read the flavor unless it’s absolutely crucial. Ask @Pickle Rick about the North Pole game. :) 

I also didn’t say I probably won’t be helpful. I didn’t say that at all. That’s 100% your creation.

I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, I don’t mean to offend because I think you’re giving a damn fine effort... but you are sorely mistaken.

South Pole Madness and how else would you know when it's safe to claim other d1 xD

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

South Pole Madness and how else would you know when it's safe to claim other d1 xD

I’m talking about the Santa game, was that the South Pole?

I also believe you to be quite confused about my penchant for claiming other on D1, but don’t want to discourage you from throwing ideas out there so I’m willing to let that slide 

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Ah, sunshine we all family here.  Well except swag xD

I personally feel like name calling such as “buttercup” and “sunshine” are a very slippery slope and I’d like a moderator to comment on it.

if the rule is we just can’t call each other bad words, this game will really open up for me.

@ET80 can we get a ruling? Can I start calling people “princess” or “little guy?”