Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I need your input.

What has been all your moves for the past 5 days/nights? And what do you think about Matts being the only Unlikely Ally aligned player?

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Then he killed Swooshy

What he said

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Dude has checked out lol

I haven't checked out, just been busy and not able to keep up so I'm pretty lost. I do want to help and tomorrow I should have no serious distractions and should be able to actually keep up.

Oh and as for the Matts thing I think it's a pretty convincing argument about the unlikely allies alignment being actually a fake one. Would be an interesting mechanic. I prefer touch because we know his alignment and that it's likely bad but I do like the matts case.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

What he said

I haven't checked out, just been busy and not able to keep up so I'm pretty lost. I do want to help and tomorrow I should have no serious distractions and should be able to actually keep up.

Sounds good. 

I'm 5/5 on my day invests 

Touch is scum and claimed government Aligned. All 3 of their players lied and they have fake claims

I cant stress enough that he should and needs to be the lynch here 

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Oh and as for the Matts thing I think it's a pretty convincing argument about the unlikely allies alignment being actually a fake one. Would be an interesting mechanic. I prefer touch because we know his alignment and that it's likely bad but I do like the matts case.

not to mention theres definitely more to his role than pgo