Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Help us out buddy. I dont understand your move

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

@Matts4313 - same. you are on the chopping block unless you fully explain your game

Its random PGO. Anyone who targets me will have a random action put back on them. So far I have been told I killed multiple people on Wednesday and redirected someone on Sat. 

I literally cant be any more clear. 

@SwAg => can I quote my PMs to you? I havent skirted rules or lolcleared myself yet; and I know what a big fan you are of my shenanigans. The PM I will be quoting is from April 5th; prior to the game starting. These dumb dumbs are still not buying my claim. 

On 4/3/2020 at 11:15 AM, SwAg said:

7.  Posting Role PMs is forbidden.  Posting game-related screenshots is forbidden.  Anything that a reasonable person would consider substantially similar to the previous two acts is also forbidden.  I consider playing "PM Games" substantially similar.

Never mind. I am pretty sure you wouldnt be happy with me; even if it was a pm before the game started. 

6 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

What do you mean by this? You don't think I can bring Michael back, or are you saying I shouldn't bother?

Honestly I sont think you can bring him back 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Its random PGO. Anyone who targets me will have a random action put back on them. So far I have been told I killed multiple people on Wednesday and redirected someone on Sat. 

I literally cant be any more clear. 

Then vote Squire 

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Heimdallr

You sure you arent bombing, Fi was big on explosions 

I get one hit, but only once Michael is dead. If I kill the person that killed Michael, there is a 50/50 chance he is revealed to have escaped dying. 

Role was called vengeful lover protector

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

@wolfeyestrk @Forge - I'm pretty confident we are the 3 remaining town.

Today I kill Orca, tonight we lynch squire, and then if needed we lynch Matts the next night.

You in? If we stick together we have the votes to close this game out.

The irony that I just said I would give you my vote if you stop trying to kill me is not lost.