Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Squire is the bomber. My invest says so

I dont have a protection

My wincon doesnt involve the government 

I believe you lol

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Unless recruiting happened

Only options today were

Squire

Matts 

Forge

We literally cant lose the game if I am alive. I know I have mailed it in, but I will put in effort if push comes to shove. 

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

not good enough. if you aren't gonna play nice, I'm gonna put my hit on you.

no reason for me to hit squire - we already have votes to lynch him, and I can't hit matts if he is PGO. 

Im going to need you to take a leap of faith and work with me here. If I am lying you can use your mod powers to make my stay on here a living hell. We are not lynching me because its the only way I can die and we need me to not die as it keeps us at +1 in the ratio. 

11 hours ago, squire12 said:

Yeah.....and when the night moves lock, your d6 investigation result.   clear a town if you can

14 hours ago, squire12 said:

Orca can't be voted for.....again.

Yet has not revealed his d6 investigation?

So town friendly he could either clear someone or implicate someone

Squire really wanted my results lol

4 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

no reason for me to hit squire - we already have votes to lynch him, and I can't hit matts if he is PGO. 

Kill Squire is the only logical option and the correct one

I cant win and I cant die. I'll be here to the end xD

What more do you want from me?

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:
7 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Im going to need you to take a leap of faith and work with me here. If I am lying you can use your mod powers to make my stay on here a living hell. We are not lynching me because its the only way I can die and we need me to not die as it keeps us at +1 in the ratio. 

Not sure why you are replying to this - it was directed at Orca. 

what order do you want to lynch people in?

Just now, The Orca said:

Squire really wanted my results lol

Kill Squire is the only logical option and the correct one

I cant win and I cant die. I'll be here to the end xD

What more do you want from me?

If you really cant win, then I suggest you post your PMs and kill yourself off. That would be the most town move you could do. 

10 hours ago, The Orca said:

@squire12

So your move is to plant Bombs and you can blow them up at once. You took Racks out with the bomb on Malf

Orca asks question

4 hours ago, squire12 said:

@squire12

So your move is to plant Bombs and you can blow them up at once. You took Racks out with the bomb on Malf

Nope.  

Squire answers question

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

@squire12

Squire avoids this questions and answers all others, why? Cause he knows I could have got role cop results with my invest and it's over for him

Orca does not read very well.   I did not avoid the question as noted above.  I answered it

Just now, Heimdallr said:

Not sure why you are replying to this - it was directed at Orca. 

what order do you want to lynch people in?

I replied because you seemed to still suspect me. And as I already said, my vote is following you. You seem to have been more thoroughly following along. I do like the squire vote though. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

If you really cant win, then I suggest you post your PMs and kill yourself off. That would be the most town move you could do. 

I dont agree with modkills on purpose 

It's best to trust me. I've been on the point the whole game, controlling it at almost every step. The one thing I couldn't account for was the mass kill off last night. Until Squite talked about placing a bomb on Malf during the day and tying it to different stuff about his role 

You didnt do it in 1 night. As I said in the quote above, you can plant them over days and explode them at once or separately. At least that's what my info says. That's why the explosions didnt start until you wanted to off Rags and then we had multiple explosions 

Incorrect.   I could not plant any bomb until day 6. 

2 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

How is a double lynch possible, wouldn't someone just flip their vote at the last minute to avoid a tie?

Me, Forge and Matts vote Squire while Squire, Wolf, and you vote Matts. If anyone deviates from this, we lynch them next

Scum looking for the double lynch.   why not put forge there?  Or yourself there?