Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

Just now, ET80 said:

We'd prefer it to not be the case, but it will all be evaluated by our internal Oversight panel and the host.

Well I’m always game for a slippery slope.

Thanks for the quick response!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah thanks. It's ironic because we are contacting kids through technology (email, online platforms, etc.) to see whether these kids have access to the technology. Does no one else see a problem with this but me?

Is not answering an answer?

19 hours ago, The Orca said:
19 hours ago, MWil23 said:

How is @Forge going to play without any semblance of a hammer effect?

Dont worry about it 

I dont know what any of this means, but it looks...odd

19 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I love the MoL

but you guys dont want to be mods. It doesnt suit you. Same as me. 

pwn/glen could really do some good around here. And with them as my conduit, I could get some of my great things through to the big man

unvote

Malf understands the platform. He's been a part of our small version of the team we want to see in an official capacity. He gets it.

19 hours ago, Dome said:

Mafia is really hard and I just want to say at the top of this thing that I think you all are trying your very best 

Ehh. Some of us definitely aren't trying at all.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, The Orca said:

1 BCB- Mookie

1 Gmen- Matts

2 Daboyle- Slappy, Wolf

2 Slappy- Daboyle, Glen

2 Mission- Mwil, Bcb

1 Malf- Malf

1 Rags- Pickle

1 Dome- Heimdallr 

1 Mwil- Racks 

28 minutes ago, Dome said:

Counselor

1 BCB- Mookie

1 Gmen- Matts

2 Daboyle- Slappy, Wolf

2 Slappy- Daboyle, Glen

2 Mission- Mwil, Bcb

1 Malf- Malf

1 Rags- Pickle

1 Dome- Heimdallr 

1 Mwil- Racks 

1 counselor - dome

26 minutes ago, pwny said:

What theory is this?

Swag developed a theory based on numbers and Pickle added to it that spots 7-15 see more scum on here than other spots

21 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Heimeldinker is scum and so is Pwny. Pickle is scum and so is Dome. Solves the game this one does. 

Counselor, we told you about naming your whole scum team in a post. It failed the last time and your try it again lol

19 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I’m sorry but I want an empathetic leader who relates to my struggles and values me.

pwny

9 minutes ago, pwny said:

touch

1 BCB- Mookie

1 Gmen- Matts

2 Daboyle- Slappy, Wolf

2 Slappy- Daboyle, Glen

2 Mission- Mwil, Bcb

1 Malf- Malf

1 Rags- Pickle

1 Dome- Heimdallr 

1 Mwil- Racks 

1 Counselor- Dome

1 Touch- Pwny

Just now, The Orca said:

Swag developed a theory based on numbers and Pickle added to it that spots 7-15 see more scum on here than other spots

Counselor, we told you about naming your whole scum team in a post. It failed the last time and your try it again lol

1 BCB- Mookie

1 Gmen- Matts

2 Daboyle- Slappy, Wolf

2 Slappy- Daboyle, Glen

2 Mission- Mwil, Bcb

1 Malf- Malf

1 Rags- Pickle

1 Dome- Heimdallr 

1 Mwil- Racks 

1 Counselor- Dome

1 Touch- Pwny

I’m not scum boyo! 

5 hours ago, The Orca said:

22 hours ago, SwAg said:

The sun beat down upon the dense concrete jungle known as Miami.  It is a place of paradise.  There are scantily-clad women, properly made beverages, delicious cultural foods, party drugs -- you name it!  But with paradise comes trouble, and you can make that double!  Because with this vast intersection of cultures and people from all walks of life, there will always be certain individuals who seek to capitalize on the vulnerable for their own gain.

These individuals once ran this city.  Even now, they still maintain power but they've certainly suffered a loss of influence.  Until now?

He's a damn ghost.  We are never going to be able to get back to business as usual with him around.

Hmph.  Hardly.  I see him as more of a you problem than a me problem.

What the hell is that supposed to mean?  You think just because he hasn't come for you directly yet that will stop him?

We all need to settle down.  We called this meeting to get ahead of this problem.  Our endeavors have been hampered, and banding together is the only wa--

Yeah, yeah, teamwork.  Yada yada feel-good bull****.  How about you all just stay out of my way, or you'll catch a bullet as quick as this guy.

The group observed their fragile but necessary alliance with less than enthusiasm... but after a tense discussion, the group decided that a common enemy is enough to unite them.

We need more on this guy.  We cannot keep playing this game at a disadvantage.

I got some boats we can rock, we'll get something on this guy.

A few days later, the body of SwAg washed up on Miami beach.  There were clear signs of torture... I don't think anyone could hold out information under those circumstances... poor bastard, whoever he was.  He is unidentifiable, but he was certainly not a bad guy.  He was Westen-Aligned... or at least Unlikely Allies-Aligned.

Since there is very little conversation, let's take a look at the story, what do you all see?

We're in Miami and people are clearly not social disatancing.

It would appear team rocket is making a come back in Miami, and they killed swag.