Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

Just now, squire12 said:

honestly, that is your main hangup that your feeling on who you think should be westen aligned makes me scum?   wow

matts said he would align all his votes with me, so that helps

also, it helps to have a PGO that the mafia can't hit at night

if you have evidence on why someone else should be lynched, I'm open to listening though

25 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You sure about the transition between day and night?

You are wrong, but that is ok.   your legacy is made at end game and being wrong then matters.

100% positive I cant be touched until I so choose. That includes the lynch writeup, day, night, anywhere in between 

10 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

if you have evidence on why someone else should be lynched, I'm open to listening though

So put aside the claims for a bit.   Understand that my claim is legit.  nothing fake about it.  

Do you think I played a decent game?   Did I try to find scum?  did I probe with questions?  did I put out thoughts and reads, theories and ideas?

This is going to come off poorly, I will admit that from the start.  If you knew you were going to lose, would you rather lose to someone that played well, or not played at all?

I don't have "evidence" as I do not have an investigation ability.  Let me connect some things.   Touch said he had a red invest result on Malf.   That is why I planted the bomb on him D6.  Rackcs believed that as well and went to kill him.    If that leads to malf being scum, then look at the "track" of Forge.   Orca does not have a positive invest on me, he is lying on that, PERIOD.  he also said forge is town, that I have strong doubts on.  

Notice how Orca was confident in his day invest until Mookie was killed off.....the scum street cop.  

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

100% positive I cant be touched until I so choose. That includes the lynch writeup, day, night, anywhere in between 

OK.....

Just now, The Orca said:

Unvote

2 Squire- Forge, Matts

2 Forge- Wolf, Squire 

..... you thinking or afraid?

1 hour ago, Heimdallr said:

@wolfeyestrk - why forge instead of squire? with all the bombings, squire seems more dangerous

reading his play and his role feels broken more like a good idea on the players part for cover then a balanced role in a game

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I refuse to believe  @SwAg would break his game with an unkillable role. So the last dirty scum has to be either Squire or Forge. 

pretty much the assumption im going off my gut says forge

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So put aside the claims for a bit.   Understand that my claim is legit.  nothing fake about it.  

Do you think I played a decent game?   Did I try to find scum?  did I probe with questions?  did I put out thoughts and reads, theories and ideas?

This is going to come off poorly, I will admit that from the start.  If you knew you were going to lose, would you rather lose to someone that played well, or not played at all?

I don't have "evidence" as I do not have an investigation ability.  Let me connect some things.   Touch said he had a red invest result on Malf.   That is why I planted the bomb on him D6.  Rackcs believed that as well and went to kill him.    If that leads to malf being scum, then look at the "track" of Forge.   Orca does not have a positive invest on me, he is lying on that, PERIOD.  he also said forge is town, that I have strong doubts on.  

Notice how Orca was confident in his day invest until Mookie was killed off.....the scum street cop.  

So my info has to be coming from someone else's invest now xD

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

OK.....

..... you thinking or afraid?

Making @Heimdallr man up since he decided to try and kill me lol

Just now, The Orca said:

do you blame me? there really wasn't anything else I could do with my hit.

matts is PGO, wolf is town, forge was asking for it which is sketchy, and squire could have a bomb. It is easy to lynch squire and forge, so no real reason to hit them. 

15 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

to me with the lst write up about all the bombings feels like a set up, everyone died from explosions? thats eiither a horrible finger pointing from host as a mistake or its scum pointing fingers

your invest results on me are wrong, so where ever you got them, you need to reconsider.  

so you are copping out and giving up your claim to your self proclaimed MVP?