Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

do you blame me? there really wasn't anything else I could do with my hit.

matts is PGO, wolf is town, forge was asking for it which is sketchy, and squire could have a bomb. It is easy to lynch squire and forge, so no real reason to hit them. 

I'll let it slide cause since D4 or so I havent been fully honest. You couldnt trust me with the claims and wincon. Agreed. I went a little trolly with Touch as well lol

Let's get back into this, its time to lynch Squire. 100% scum

Just now, squire12 said:

your invest results on me are wrong, so where ever you got them, you need to reconsider.  

well we can lynch forge, and test orca's results. if he was right about forge being town, I'm gonna trust his results that you are scum.

3 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

to me with the lst write up about all the bombings feels like a set up, everyone died from explosions? thats eiither a horrible finger pointing from host as a mistake or its scum pointing fingers

Swaggy isnt going to make mistakes like that in his write up.

@Forge - if you really want to die then target me tonight. Plus side is you might get protected or some other random action. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

OMG, did you seriously try to hit orca??? 

I'm scum. 

There is no point in even trying to argue with things like this

Lol 

I will never know why you went from awesome Forge when we were scum together to this, this game. I want awesome Forge back :(. I've cleared you as town so dont listen to Wolf 

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'll let it slide cause since D4 or so I havent been fully honest. You couldnt trust me with the claims and wincon. Agreed. I went a little trolly with Touch as well lol

Let's get back into this, its time to lynch Squire. 100% scum

I underlined the important lie he is most recently telling

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I will never know why you went from awesome Forge when we were scum together to this, this game. I want awesome Forge back :(. I've cleared you as town so dont listen to Wolf 

Because I can't deal with some of this. So I'd rather just admit that I'm scum and call it a night. This will just irritate me to no end. 

One guy is afraid of getting hit with a bomb...but if squire is scum, the game is possibly (and probably) over, and if he's not scum, he's unlikely to hit one of the super cleared town guys in response. 

Another guy is legitimately going with the argument that a commuter role is broken. Seriously. What do I even say to that? One guy can't be targeted and can apparently kill people, but commuter is broken? In a game where there is also apparently an indestructible indy. Like, even @squire12, who's been on me for days is thinking that's a joke. 

So please kill me for my own damn sanity. I'm admitting that I'm scum. 

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Swaggy isnt going to make mistakes like that in his write up.

@Forge - if you really want to die then target me tonight. Plus side is you might get protected or some other random action. 

I already did target you. For the lulz. You kills Rags, congrats.