Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

1 minute ago, Forge said:

One guy is afraid of getting hit with a bomb...but if squire is scum, the game is possibly (and probably) over, and if he's not scum, he's unlikely to hit one of the super cleared town guys in response. 

I have no problem admitting I am terrible at this. Haven't played a mafia game in at least 5 years. I don't know the roles or how things work - I'm just in this for the Burn Notice lore.

The fact that I ended up as the primary town decision-maker at the end of the game just means the bad guys won.

also @Matts4313

I got to live your dream of Vig PGO. So eat it! It was an unexpected turn of events....I didn't really plan to kill BCB...kind of needed him to support my ability...which, fyi, is 100% legit and accurate. I can't believe nobody targeted me like all game. unreal. 

Just now, squire12 said:

Not really, he has done this before.  It is like a whicker or counselor type thing.  

For sure. I can't deal with the frustration people present. On the bright side, both town and scum, so a null tell. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Because I can't deal with some of this. So I'd rather just admit that I'm scum and call it a night. This will just irritate me to no end. 

One guy is afraid of getting hit with a bomb...but if squire is scum, the game is possibly (and probably) over, and if he's not scum, he's unlikely to hit one of the super cleared town guys in response. 

Another guy is legitimately going with the argument that a commuter role is broken. Seriously. What do I even say to that? One guy can't be targeted and can apparently kill people, but commuter is broken? In a game where there is also apparently an indestructible indy. Like, even @squire12, who's been on me for days is thinking that's a joke. 

So please kill me for my own damn sanity. I'm admitting that I'm scum. 

You made this rather difficult lol

Squire

Just now, squire12 said:

I think it was the Pokemon game where he did this when it was down to the final 3.

Not quite. With pokemon I kept the vote on myself giving pickle the chance to hammer and he never did. Still can't believe that worked. 

Just now, Forge said:

For sure. I can't deal with the frustration people present. On the bright side, both town and scum, so a null tell. 

The time you modkilled on purpose you were frustrated town.   This feels like appealing to emotion scum