Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

Just now, squire12 said:

The time you modkilled on purpose you were frustrated town.   This feels like appealing to emotion scum

Are you talking about the game that Malf lost his mind and ranted about how he would never play again? That was Racks GoT game. 

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

The time you modkilled on purpose you were frustrated town.   This feels like appealing to emotion scum

The scummates will tell you that this is not me appealing to emotion...this is pent up frustration being released because I didn't know how to talk to this group of people at all. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

On the bright side @squire12 I killed a ton of people again. 

I was disappointed when Touch was lynched. I wanted to kill him...i was going to ask swag if I could write part of the death scene lol

You had me for a bit when you had not killed him or me.   I had you as a town read....until you kept not participating.  then the malf tracking you was the clincher for me in you being scum.   hope I am right

Just now, squire12 said:

You had me for a bit when you had not killed him or me.   I had you as a town read....until you kept not participating.  then the malf tracking you was the clincher for me in you being scum.   hope I am right

Malf was town 

Just now, Forge said:

The scummates will tell you that this is not me appealing to emotion...this is pent up frustration being released because I didn't know how to talk to this group of people at all. 

How you not know how to talk to me?

I gave you a few lines to go with early on.  

Sadly, I was busy at the start of the game. Inactivity is more of a town tell than a scum one if you go back and look at my past. But I was busy with FFMD the first couple of days...didn't even spend time in scum chat. After that, unfortunately, I kind of had to play the part of disinterested 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Sadly, I was busy at the start of the game. Inactivity is more of a town tell than a scum one if you go back and look at my past. But I was busy with FFMD the first couple of days...didn't even spend time in scum chat. After that, unfortunately, I kind of had to play the part of disinterested 

I still dont know why you gave up, Squire was going to be the lynch

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

How you not know how to talk to me?

I gave you a few lines to go with early on.  

I could have talked to you. Problem was you were my push...for very valid reasons. Your claim still doesn't work for me. But I can't combat some of the other things going on here. If i present the truth to Wolfie about a commuter role, i look bad for pushing back too much and defending myself, etc. The amount of things I wanted to say during the last two days was super sky high. I just kept dropping them in the scum chat instead. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

This is me as well. @Pickle Rick can verify, I am crazy active as scum. I like to control the game. @Malfatron likes to point this out any time I am focused. 

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

I still dont know why you gave up, Squire was going to be the lynch

He wasn't... At best it's a double lynch and that  doesn't help me. Secondarily, I'm not joking...the frustration was too much. They will tell you lol. I was losing it.