Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

Just now, Forge said:

I could have talked to you. Problem was you were my push...for very valid reasons. Your claim still doesn't work for me. But I can't combat some of the other things going on here. If i present the truth to Wolfie about a commuter role, i look bad for pushing back too much and defending myself, etc. The amount of things I wanted to say during the last two days was super sky high. I just kept dropping them in the scum chat instead. 

Learn to lie. Best advice I can give 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I could have talked to you. Problem was you were my push...for very valid reasons. Your claim still doesn't work for me. But I can't combat some of the other things going on here. If i present the truth to Wolfie about a commuter role, i look bad for pushing back too much and defending myself, etc. The amount of things I wanted to say during the last two days was super sky high. I just kept dropping them in the scum chat instead. 

If you have any more teammates, have them hit me. I want to see what happens next. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SwAg said:
4 hours ago, The Orca said:

I answered already

@Heimdallr

3 Squire- Orca, Forge, Matt's

1 Forge- Wolf

I accept this as true.

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

Forge

1 hour ago, Heimdallr said:

Welp, I tried. I guess we lose since there is an immortal threat to town.

squire

1 hour ago, Heimdallr said:

no vote

38 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Unvote

2 Squire- Forge, Matts

2 Forge- Wolf, Squire 

28 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

forge

@Matts4313

25 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Forge

24 minutes ago, Forge said:

@SwAg

Hammer 

Forge

11 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You made this rather difficult lol

Squire

@SwAg

Unofficial VC

1 Squire- orca

5 Forge- Wolf, squire, heimdallr, matts, forge

1 minute ago, Forge said:

He wasn't... At best it's a double lynch and that  doesn't help me. Secondarily, I'm not joking...the frustration was too much. They will tell you lol. I was losing it. 

Maybe, but Heim was scared of the bomb, so he wasnt voting and it was 3-2 Squire being lynched 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

You could have early on.  You could have hopped in on the orca/touch/myself discussions as well.  rackcs would have been a fine push until he claimed.  Scum lightning rod is not a bad move.....eliminates a night kill, but also burns town invests and moves if there are x-shots.   scum PGO also could have been pushed.

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

He wasn't... At best it's a double lynch and that  doesn't help me. Secondarily, I'm not joking...the frustration was too much. They will tell you lol. I was losing it. 

was there no help in the scum chat?  Mwil, sanchez, mookie, pickle, that is a ...... umm.....how to say this.......group of players?;)

18 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I think it was the Pokemon game where he did this when it was down to the final 3.

Ive been racking my brain on which game this happened. Malf lost his sheet because of @Counselor. The Forge self kill was way more recent. I want to say it was in the past 5 games. @Forge => when did you kill yourself. Its driving me bonkers that I cant remember. 

Just now, squire12 said:

You could have early on.  You could have hopped in on the orca/touch/myself discussions as well.  rackcs would have been a fine push until he claimed.  Scum lightning rod is not a bad move.....eliminates a night kill, but also burns town invests and moves if there are x-shots.   scum PGO also could have been pushed.

This was pushed. Didn't work. And seeing ideas like a commuter being a "broken role" while other roles are not was just too much. 

I could have pushed the fact that Touch was apparently getting results from dead men. I could have continued to push the fact that your claim is 100% not aligned the rest of the game given the other character roles. It wasn't going to matter. It was a waste of my time and energy. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

was there no help in the scum chat?  Mwil, sanchez, mookie, pickle, that is a ...... umm.....how to say this.......group of players?;)

Oh no, we were all good and they were great. This is just me getting fed up and blowing my top as I'm prone to do lol. I even took hours off in between. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Ive been racking my brain on which game this happened. Malf lost his sheet because of @Counselor. The Forge self kill was way more recent. I want to say it was in the past 5 games. @Forge => when did you kill yourself. Its driving me bonkers that I cant remember. 

That was Bcb's game. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

It was the first game that @Blue played.   Wrasslemafia